What's new

American Dad x Chocolope

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1) Type of weed under examination.
Regular

2) Name of species, Breeder (eg Psicodelicia Fem, Sweet Seeds)

Strain: American Dad x Chocolope
Breeder: Wamen - NoReason

3) Cross with any genealogy if known (eg USA x Nepal, indica / sativa hybrid)

ND

4) Any phenomenon examined (especially if it involves various)
Phenotype Haze Limonoso-Spicy

5) information on the cultivation, Summary:
Indoor
Medium: Atami Light Mix
Lighting: Hps250w Agro + Stuco Classic
Mineral: Canna

6) Detailed Photography of the test sample with the indicated days of treatment
picture.php

25 days of care in glass

7) A method by which it is held S.R. (Vaporizer, Bong, Map)

Map

8) ODOR - SMELL
The smell is very reminiscent of cloves, a pungent odor especially qundo you open the jar. After chopped emits a smell more citrusy and less spicy, feel the lemon, mandarin orange and bitter bitter! It has a very particular smell but it is very good and orange, very reminiscent of orange peel!

9) TASTE - TASTE

The taste of this herb differs quite a bit from the smell! You can hear hints of spices sweetish, almost sour .. Black pepper, incense, again cloves make this herb a delicacy for those who love these flavors!

10) EFFECT - High / Stone - Mix
A really nice effect, I use it for the last "sprint" gives me the strength to get up and then lie between the covers! Initially very cerebral, very active mind and body, after those fifteen minutes or twenty that are .. bhe .. the head is not more in the neck! A really nice effect, to smoke half an hour before going to bed!

11) GENERAL CONCLUSIONS (Overall)

The genotype itself is good, though of course it is a genetic disorder that does not have a "job" at the back so the lack of stability makes it lose score .. but it is the stability I was looking for me won!
That is to say that I'm looking at the phenotype was lacking in structure, call it a "streched Monostem"

12) RATING 1 to 10.

SAMSEED

nice report bro , quick question any genetics on American Dad , cheers bud . by the way the pic of the bud reminds me of the old lemon skunk cut . peace bro

Latest posts

Latest posts