What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dream car

N

noyd666

picture.php
picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
convertibles are nice on pretty days!:biggrin:

look at the size of that 2 seater!

Attachments

• ....jpg
    ....jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 45

shithawk420

Veteran
Good lord! 1000 HP!? But why!? That's not even street legal is it? That's meant for the tracks. but hey it sure is a nice car.I'd drive it! Lol

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I had a '66 Mustang, that dark bronze with the wood trim interior. Chick magnet it was, AM radio. A little pillow on the back seat perfect for a long legged gals buttocks.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I had a '66 Mustang, that dark bronze with the wood trim interior. Chick magnet it was, AM radio. A little pillow on the back seat perfect for a long legged gals buttocks.

I was driving my buddy's 65 'stang--he's in the back seat with a girl, I'm in the front with a girl... after about 30mins and legs kicking us in the front, I drove to my car- a 65 Chrysler Newport... now that was a car to get laid in... Quaaludes and a girl in the back seat... those were the days...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
2500 HP Hemi Barracuda
Jay gets the ride of his life!

Not really my dream car, but impressive nonetheless...

Jay Leno has a fun life, I'd like to smoke a joint and have a beer with him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LabX19ocJZA

worth watching!

cheers bud,,,thanks for showing,,,
love jay leno ,,
dudes a total petrolhead with a colllection to "die for",,
i too would like a Dr pepper with jay,,,,,,s2

shithawk420

Veteran
I don't have a dream car.I want them all.but a Bugatti would definitely be up there.or maybe an Ashton Martin.

And WTF Bobby? How do you have access to these cars? Your probably my age.what gives man? You on that there millionaire time?

I don't have a dream car.I want them all.but a Bugatti would definitely be up there.or maybe an Ashton Martin.

And WTF Bobby? How do you have access to these cars? Your probably my age.what gives man? You on that there millionaire time?

That's what I do for a living. I flip exotic cars.

Among other things.

Brother Nature

Oh man, what a hard decision. Out of everything out there I'd have to say it'd be a tossup between a Buick Grand National or an original Mercedes 300sl.

Would love an even more exotic classic like a Talbot, original Bugatti, any Packard, but I don't even make enough to dream about those cars.

Attachments

• ghtp-1202-1987-buick-gnx-to-hell-and-back-005 - Copy.jpg
    ghtp-1202-1987-buick-gnx-to-hell-and-back-005 - Copy.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 42
  • classic-car-wallpapers-hd-resolution - Copy.jpg
    classic-car-wallpapers-hd-resolution - Copy.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 44