What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SuperSourSkunk Smoke Report

buttyrekka

super sour skunk by hortilab,grown by buttyrekka,£60=10 seeds,smoke report.......

picture.php

buds are a light green,almost luminous with a moderate coating of trics.
A very pungent aroma full bouquet,you touch a nug and smell, immediately you pull away but the first thing you do is smell again.odd....
6 month old baby diarrhea,with a hint of sour milk,defiantly pungent some would describe it as vile,me i'd say FUNKY,real funky.
the smell sticks to your fingers,it catches you out(i forgot i was carrying a joint and kept on checking my shoes for dogshit..hehe.
light it up and taste.the sour comes through but it's mostly skunk farts(doesn't sound nice but skunk lovers would say otherwise).
there is a slight taste of anise and sour milk this you can taste,for maybe an hour it seems.lovely taste and smell.
skunk is a very destintive smell like haze,durban and the coffee/chocolate strains.
its odd that after growing so many strains i haven't come across it before.

picture.php

about 5 minutes in I feel a weight over the eyes,a gentle warmth descends on the cranium and i feel content.

10 minutes. i feel a growing sense of motivation,i feel the need for company,odd considering i usually shun people when high/stoned!.
i just saw a rat!,cute very fluffy it was,made me laugh.
i decide to go for a walk...
the autumn seems bright,the reds oranges and yellows seem more vivid.
i need food and people.i get up.
have to sit back down the weight on my brain is weighing me down,i feel drunk.hehe.
turn the ipod on bass and treble sound great.
i get up with purpose,i feel energized,i'm on top of the world i need the company of women.

picture.php

30 minutes. i still have a slight pressure on the temples,i have the same renewed appreciation of music/colour.
i am at one with nature but feel elevated(like i've got platform shoes on or something)
my mind keeps on wondering,i'm aware that women seem more attractive,i get excited over silly things.
i'm interacting with people with less anxiety than usual it seems i'm smiling,confidence i guess.....
1 hour. the high has leveled off.i'm utterly content.i exist with everyone.feel that i'm part of a community.
a slight weight over the eyes.i feel i could run a marathon,could eat though drink might be nice too.
i see a sad women,i know what she needs.medication.feeling great.
1hour 30 minutes.i glance down at a discarded fast food flyer,the greasy burger/fries onion rings brings on a massive case of the munchies.
MUST FIND BEER,WOMEN.
at this point i stopped taking notes about the high(mind was going in ten directions at once x munchies x beer).
the duration of high was approx 2 hours.

picture.php

super sour skunk is super skunk x ecsdv3(rez)
i paid £60 for ten seeds,got 100% germination,4 females 2 main phenotypes.
3 skunk dom females/1 sour dom,i prefere the high from the skunk dom phenos.
i had to pull my sour dom pheno early but i think i got a good representation.A lot like straight up sour diesel.stinks BTW...
i would be happy if the sour one was out of a pack of sour d.the plant exhibits the sour first for food.
it can be fed hard.super skunk dom would do well outdoors if you can finish in 70 days(it needs 70).mold resistant too....
right thats yer lot hope you enjoyed the smoke report...check out my growshow in the hortilab venders section if you fancy growing em.
have fun y'all.:tiphat:

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Very nice and "colourful" report, thanks for sharing !
I always enjoy smoking outdoor, it's a wonderful experience...
So did you find a woman after all ? :muahaha:
Peace, HJ.

budbasket

Were the nugs dense or fluffy? I've had a couple harvests with giant colas but absolutely no weight. nugs the size of soda cans that end up weight around 3.5-5gs a piece. Smells and tastes sour, just not worth the 10-13 weeks I've seen it takes to finish because of of the density issues.

budbasket

it foxtails then puts out more pistils and doesn't stop, I used the sour dom term because it tastes sour and smells sour. Nothing like skunk. That's not really important to my original post at all though. Information about it increasing in density is more of what I was asking, well that's exactly what I was asking.

I have seen a couple other posts about it in other threads, didn't know if he was experiencing the same thing. If it helps get an answer from someone whose actually grown it out then I can call it skunk dominant or plainly several "super sour skunk phenos I got from the release". Thanks for the help.

medman225

I hear ya it jst suprised me it went soo long

it foxtails then puts out more pistils and doesn't stop, I used the sour dom term because it tastes sour and smells sour. Nothing like skunk. That's not really important to my original post at all though. Information about it increasing in density is more of what I was asking, well that's exactly what I was asking.

I have seen a couple other posts about it in other threads, didn't know if he was experiencing the same thing. If it helps get an answer from someone whose actually grown it out then I can call it skunk dominant or plainly several "super sour skunk phenos I got from the release". Thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Latest posts