What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nightmare Kush. AKA The White S1

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
NMK is some KICKASS weed, if you haven't smoked or grown it you really NEED TO, props to cheesey for all his time and work with her, she puts a big smile on my face everytime, hell look at her :)

HGO

Thanks for the smoke report HGO!! :tiphat:

This & Cheesey's photos were enough for me to grab a pack too. All the white s1 hybrids I've seen have great potential, can't wait to try these.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Thanks to everyone that enjoyed the report, I'll be harvesting some NMK soon so expect more pics of her in full glory. I'm getting a new camera when this harvest comes in, anybody care to recommend a good one for bud pics? Budget is $600-$800, I'll also be getting a sigma lense for macros, can't wait.

Cheers
HGO

C

cheesey

Thanks to everyone that enjoyed the report, I'll be harvesting some NMK soon so expect more pics of her in full glory. I'm getting a new camera when this harvest comes in, anybody care to recommend a good one for bud pics? Budget is $600-$800, I'll also be getting a sigma lense for macros, can't wait.

Cheers
HGO

im the new yr sales im thinking of getting the NIKON D5100 and new macro lens ... looks a good cam .

R

Raw_Dog

It seems to be an issue with some people that "the White" tends to herm... Did it happen with you?

F

Franky4fingers

nice review

nice review

Very well written and in-depth. great photos as well. Some "the white" surfaced in texas originating from the north west. Very spicy tones and potent. Thanks for the report

M4rky2

Wooooow lads and ladies! just joined this site.Not a newbie but taking a break (young child and awful upstairs neighbour! I don't want to start off on the wrong foot but all I've read so far is ARGUING.That and some nice bud shots.We have a wonderful tool with which to help each other and unite over this almost holy herb.Since the sixties,the governments BEST friend,in the war on cannabis is that we bitch and whine about what we should be offering help/advice about.Hope to meet some like minded folk here.I promise to try to help or make you laugh!

Supaseeds

Cheers
HGO

If you buy Canon EOS 40D 50D or 60D, it will most likely be the last camera you ever buy :), they are all semi-pro, so take a look and read abit into it, you cant go wrong with one of these. And you can probably get new or used one for decent price.

great review !:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts