What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRC Texas Hammer info......

C

csedge

Just popped my last 5 beans of Texas Hammer from TRC.

Alll 5 crack so we are on to the races :D

But I was looking for a little more info.... I know it is a SweetTooth #4
cross but I can't seem to find what the other parent was or any reviews so any help or info is much appreciated....

Thank you guys :tiphat:

C

csedge

AFter a little more digging I've found what it is incase anyone is interesed.... :D

Texas Hammer – Blackberry Apocolypse x Sweet tooth#4

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Best I could find-
Texas Hammer - The awesome new double indica (blackberry apocalypse) has been crossed with the astounding dependable Sweet tooth #4. This is not playtime weed yall, this is serious medical type herbs, with a couch ride of the highest order. Fat thick purplish buds, with stacking calyxes making the buds into the most awesome looking indica dominant plants.. 8 weeks
Texas Hammer a renamed monster from The west coast and a great grower Memy,The plant was named BlackberryApocolypse, But after we did our TRC ''Thang"" withit, she was renamed, TexasHammer! and rightly so, hence,and for thus and forsooth!,hardehar,hodehoe,Lonestar

C

csedge

Damn..... Think I will be plenty happy with these :D I hope they are as good as the original batch.... These are F3's......

Thanks a lot ResinRyder

peterpan

Veteran
i don't think you will be unhappy with the hammer, grew her for three or for runs a couple of years back and she always bought a smile to my face. The only thing I know for sure is there is swt in there. Yield big , great smoke and a easy plant in every way, my where from the monk so if they are anything like the f1's you will be a happy camper. This thread made you look through my seed and i still have a nice selection of lonestar's gear. Wish i still had my Sharon Widow. Good luck peace ps hope to see some pics

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
I grew out a couple TRC strains n they were pretty good,that was back 06.nice cant wait to see a grow goin.Peace and Stay SAfe,DancesWithWeed:ying:

C

csedge

the Texas hammer is good out of the 5, 3 popped, 2 fems, 1 made it to the end. She is very lemony and over 9 feet tall outside. She was late to flower, and the only one still out but no mold has set it on her yet. I will try to get some pics soon! Rea lemony smelling. My friend calls it lemon skunk.

P

puma

hey BROTHER:wave:
would love some pics when ya get some free time, 9footer now thats a true monster..
well done:bump: