What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Haze

Bruja64

Just my 2 cents here. Had a friend gift me with several SSH x Angel Dust seeds. Yes, they take a long damn time to finish. But they are more than worth the effort. Not the prettiest buds, and not the biggest buds, but they are one of the BEST smokes I have grown so far!
I have several clients that are bi-polar and this is THE strain cross that works best for them(after trying many different strains).
Now, I just need to touch base with my friend again. Like a dumbass, I forgot to clone any of my plants. =/

A

Alone

Heres Dinafems SSH.
Although it was a huge yielder, it was the most bland/boring smoke Ive ever had outside of AZ/brick weed.
OJD's SSSDH is much tastier. It put the lemon flavor into the SSH and reduced flowering by 2 -3 weeks ~

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SAMSEED

on your marks get set and fooking go , my favourite haze strain of all time along side its parent NL5haze c