What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump allowing states to decide cannabis laws and will provide banking access

You have no clue what you are talking about. The dems want Trump to fire sessions, just like they wanted comey gone.

I would say people voting for welfare benefits and Obama care, over jobs and tax cuts are the people drinking kool aide. Lol that's a good one.

Things "you would say" read like they fell out of a goats ass dude. Youre compulsively repeating the imbecile mantra of dotard and his scamily. Youre a slave to the fear and ignorance you greedily gulp down

Attachments

• Borowitz-I-Am-the-Smartest-Person-in-the-Room (1).jpg
    Borowitz-I-Am-the-Smartest-Person-in-the-Room (1).jpg
    72 KB · Views: 22

packerfan79

Veteran
Things "you would say" read like they fell out of a goats ass dude. Youre compulsively repeating the imbecile mantra of dotard and his scamily. Youre a slave to the fear and ignorance you greedily gulp down

Again you sink to a new low of constant name calling. Grow up, if you want to discuss policy that's fine. You show your lack of intelligence, and maturity. I am done dealing with children

Again you sink to a new low of constant name calling. Grow up, if you want to discuss policy that's fine. You show your lack of intelligence, and maturity. I am done dealing with children

"Discuss policy"? Again, I've told you that your thoughts, commitments and beliefs are discredited crap. Your ideas have been savaged, laughed at and trashed. How are you qualified to "discuss policy" except among peers at stormfront or fox.

Constant name calling? Bro characterizing the tiresome blabber that you post as goat shit isnt name calling, it's legit analysis. Your tiresome regurgitation of bullshit doesn`t constitute a topic for debate or "policy". Squawking "nothing burger" like a breibart hen isnt a tenable position bro. It's a goat turd , same as your other "points".

"The Russian investigation is only showing that the more they look the more they show, that Obama/Clinton were the ones colluding to obstruct a duly elected president" this is as ridiculous a lie as pizza gate

"Clinton lost because she was the worst candidate in history
." The worst candidate in history beat trump by 3,000,000 votes, "belive" silly rube

"the left don't belive in the constitution" belive ludicrous JA

To restate and summarize your posts do not merit debate, thought or consideration.

packerfan79

Veteran
"Discuss policy"? Again, I've told you that your thoughts, commitments and beliefs are discredited crap. Your ideas have been savaged, laughed at and trashed. How are you qualified to "discuss policy" except among peers at stormfront or fox.

Constant name calling? Bro characterizing the tiresome blabber that you post as goat shit isnt name calling, it's legit analysis. Your tiresome regurgitation of bullshit doesn`t constitute a topic for debate or "policy". Squawking "nothing burger" like a breibart hen isnt a tenable position bro. It's a goat turd , same as your other "points".

"The Russian investigation is only showing that the more they look the more they show, that Obama/Clinton were the ones colluding to obstruct a duly elected president" this is as ridiculous a lie as pizza gate

." The worst candidate in history beat trump by 3,000,000 votes, "belive" silly rube

To restate and summarize your posts do not merit debate, thought or consideration.

Again you resort to childish name calling, a clear sign of a lack of intellect. Typical leftist tactics to prevent the free flow of ideas by claiming your opponent has no right to speak, or ideas are out of bounds. You can't defend your ideas, so you shutdown any debate.None of my belifes are even remotely extreme. Again you show your immaturity. Grow up you spoiled disrespectful child.

Agreed Hermen trying to have a thoughtful discussion with trumplodites is almost always a exercise in futility I wouldn't waste anymore time on this thread I know I won't after this post. The republicans have tried their hardest to obstruct the investigation but when control of Congress changes in November they won't be able to anymore so the end is in sight. And the idea that democrats colluded with Russians is patently ludricous considering the Russian trolls were targeting them. And oh yeah sure comey was out to help Clinton by throwing a bomb at her campaign 10 days before the election...yeah that just makes total sense lol.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Agreed Hermen trying to have a thoughtful discussion with trumplodites is almost always a exercise in futility I wouldn't waste anymore time on this thread I know I won't after this post. The republicans have tried their hardest to obstruct the investigation but when control of Congress changes in November they won't be able to anymore so the end is in sight. And the idea that democrats colluded with Russians is patently ludricous considering the Russian trolls were targeting them. And oh yeah sure comey was out to help Clinton by throwing a bomb at her campaign 10 days before the election...yeah that just makes total sense lol.

i am (as usual) out of rep at the moment, but "i'll be back" (cue Schwarzenegger voice here) to give you your due.:thank you::tiphat:

Again you resort to childish name calling, a clear sign of a lack of intellect. Typical leftist tactics to prevent the free flow of ideas by claiming your opponent has no right to speak, or ideas are out of bounds. You can't defend your ideas, so you shutdown any debate.None of my belifes are even remotely extreme. Again you show your immaturity. Grow up you spoiled disrespectful child.

Packer fan reporting for grovelling hypocrite duty

i am (as usual) out of rep at the moment, but "i'll be back" (cue Schwarzenegger voice here) to give you your due.:thank you::tiphat:

Lol I'm in the same boat I hit my limit this morning they really need to up the daily limit. I got some coming your way and for Hermen and a few others tomorrow morning take it easy brother:tiphat:

thejact55

I shouldnt step into this, but a quick thought. If your leaning far left, or far right, you're wrong. Polarized populations are what feeds both sides, they want us to be divided. If you blatently support either side unwaiveringly, shame on you. Both sides have a point, so compromise is the goal. Understand neither side give 2 shits about you, your family, your job, youe community. Its a business, and humans are the money being traded....well, for actual money.

I shouldnt step into this, but a quick thought. If your leaning far left, or far right, you're wrong. Polarized populations are what feeds both sides, they want us to be divided. If you blatently support either side unwaiveringly, shame on you. Both sides have a point, so compromise is the goal. Understand neither side give 2 shits about you, your family, your job, youe community. Its a business, and humans are the money being traded....well, for actual money.

I totally agree with this sentiment dude you are spot on my problem with the current administration is that they seek out to polarize us even further and actively do so. People definitely need to think for themselves too many delegate their decision making to others and let them form their opinions for them. Getting news from just one source is a bad idea too and leads people to staying in whichever echo chamber suits them. I'm stepping out as well even though I agree with a lot of people here I've said my piece and am not sure we're supposed to be getting into political arguments here. A mod might shut the thread down if we keep it up.

G

I totally agree with this sentiment dude you are spot on my problem with the current administration is that they seek out to polarize us even further and actively do so. People definitely need to think for themselves too many delegate their decision making to others and let them form their opinions for them. Getting news from just one source is a bad idea too and leads people to staying in whichever echo chamber suits them. I'm stepping out as well even though I agree with a lot of people here I've said my piece and am not sure we're supposed to be getting into political arguments here. A mod might shut the thread down if we keep it up.

So in the first words you agree that both parties are shitbags. OK. THEN you double down some more on attacking anyone not left. What a joke. Anyone who isn’t far left could cure cancer and make weed legal and free but due to party affiliation you still toss hand grenades at them. What a hypocrite.

So in the first words you agree that both parties are shitbags. OK. THEN you double down some more on attacking anyone not left. What a joke. Anyone who isn’t far left could cure cancer and make weed legal and free but due to party affiliation you still toss hand grenades at them. What a hypocrite.

My opinion of Trump has nothing to do with what party he is in nor did i anywhere say that i only support leftists. In fact in my first post in this thread I said that I've supported both sides whenever I've agreed with them. My opposition to that orange skinned SHITGIBBON has absolutely nothing to do with party identity and all to do with the ridiculous excuse of a human being he is, his autocratical tendencies and the fact that he, his family and cabinet seek to benefit monetarily from their positions plus a whole host of other things. Nowhere absolutely nowhere did I swear fealty to either side. I gave up on our countries ridiculous political system years ago. I don't toe any party line the only thing I believe in absolutely is truth and logic something that is short supply nowadays especially at the whitehouse.

Last edited:

thejact55

This is what im talking about. Ssshhhhhh. Stop. I dont see a specific insult in that quote. Compromise, understanding, rational thought, fuck both sides. What sides? Exactly... no sides. Provide for your small circle, give up on invented situations. Calm...

thejact55

Haha i love my momentary zen character. I actually an ass in real life. Im a pot growing, gun owning, athiest who hates welfare, and doesnt care if your dig your babies out with coat hangers, but thinks being a transvestite is a mental disability.
Everyone is like this, but is scared to admit it due to party lines. Blah.

Haha i love my momentary zen character. I actually an ass in real life. Im a pot growing, gun owning, athiest who hates welfare, and doesnt care if your dig your babies out with coat hangers, but thinks being a transvestite is a mental disability.
Everyone is like this, but is scared to admit it due to party lines. Blah.

Lmao I wish I could still give out reps today cause I identify with everything but the atheist part. I do think God is distorted by all the major religions I still believe in him but have nothing against atheists. Edited

Last edited:
Gypsy is right the puppets may change but it's still the same game except that there seems to be more punching every year that goes by.

I'll refrain from arguing anymore dudes this has all gone too far and take responsibility for my part in escalating things. This a cannabis forum not a political one and we got enough bickering going on nowadays.

thejact55

Lmao I wish I could still give out reps today cause I identify with everything but the atheist part. I do think God is distorted by all the major religions but I still believe in him but have nothing against atheists. .

Funny thing is im not truely athiest, was just crazy typing on my phone. More-so agnostic. I think the big bang or evolution from monkeys (although evolution is real), is just as credible as christianity or whatever. Imo, nobody knows or has a valid clame (no offense). I was raised super orthodox mormon, i know and understand all about it.
stock into a can opener. Just put a metal tab on it or some shit. Fuck.em.

Last edited: