What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ex-Speaker of the House John Boehner Joins Marijuana Firm’s Advisory Board

Medfinder

Chemon 91
The U.S. marijuana industry has a new spokesman: John Boehner.

The Republican former Speaker of the House has joined the advisory board of Acreage Holdings, a company that cultivates, processes and dispenses cannabis in 11 U.S. states. Boehner’s endorsement, after saying nine years ago he was “unalterably opposed” to legalization, could be considered a watershed event: Marijuana has gone mainstream.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...boehner-joins-marijuana-firm-s-advisory-board

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...this just proves that John Boehner is nothing but a whore who will say or do anything for money.

peace, bozo

aaaaah, "i see" said the blind man. ...i just read another thread that explains your point.

vta

Veteran
...this just proves that John Boehner is nothing but a whore who will say or do anything for money.

QFT !!!!

Whoa, dude! John Boehner has a new job

By Dianny https://patriotretort.com/whoa-dude-john-boehner-has-a-new-job/

Wow. I certainly didn’t see this coming. Because when I hear the name John Boehner, the last job that springs to mind is Pot Executive.

Duuuuuude!

From Bloomberg:

The U.S. marijuana industry has a new spokesman: John Boehner.

The Republican former Speaker of the House has joined the advisory board of Acreage Holdings, a company that cultivates, processes and dispenses cannabis in 11 U.S. states. Boehner’s endorsement, after saying nine years ago he was “unalterably opposed” to legalization, could be considered a watershed event: Marijuana has gone mainstream.

“Over the last 10 or 15 years, the American people’s attitudes have changed dramatically,” he said in an interview. “I find myself in that same position.”
I guess none of the big name distilleries were hiring.

So what happened John?

The booze alone stop working? Trust me. I’ve been there back in the day — when I was in my twenties.

Call me crazy, but I just cannot picture John Boehner blazing up a doobie – or growing Thai Stick under heat lamps in his basement.

picture.php

John Boehner Doobie Brother

Then again, Boehner being high certainly would explain this:

picture.php