What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

US seizes 100 'pot-growing' houses linked to China in california

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Federal agents seized more than 100 homes in one of the largest residential drug busts in US history in a bid to combat Chinese-run marijuana operations, the government said on Wednesday (April 4).

Hundreds of federal agents flooded California state capital Sacramento on Tuesday and Wednesday with local police, filing forfeiture actions against properties being used by Chinese drug traffickers.

"This was a large-scale operation, with millions of dollars coming into the US from China," Cindy Chen of the Internal Revenue Service, which was part of the raids, said in a statement from the Department of Justice.

Civil forfeiture actions were filed against more than 100 houses while agents seized more than 60,000 marijuana plants

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/us-seizes-100-pot-growing-houses-linked-to-china

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Millions of dollars coming in to the US from China.

You would think the US would be happy, considering the trade war whining lately :D

Jhhnn

Veteran
This will ripple out to their business associates so there are probably more than a few shitting themselves about now...

Gotta love the whole "threatening innocent neighborhoods" routine. Growers who do it well are probably great neighbors... I would be if that were my game...

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Millions of dollars coming in to the US from China.

You would think the US would be happy, considering the trade war whining lately :D

Just a thought about the power of the printing press.

china is a world reserve currency.

how many printing presses are there?

exchanging yaun for dollars?

buying country's off there land? weapons of mass destruction would be obsolete.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
ROTFLMAO.... I love the way the TV news puts the "China" spin on the bust so we all think it's awesome. If it had been anything but Russian or Chinese everyone would be bitching about the bust instead of praising it.

Gotta love the influence of the TV news. LOL

Besides, I didn't know pot was divided among races, creeds and national origin. I thought it was the peace and love drug.

Oops, 1969? No? 2018? Whoa shit.... OK, Never mind.

Illegal trade in uk run by snakehead triad gangs supply all the kiddies in uk . Every day underground bunkers ,warehouse ,anywhere that is secure is used 12.50 a gram and 5,000 to 7,000 a k bad weed ,criminals ,steal electrical and employ slave children from Vietnam to grow the weed . We need regulation and legislation to stop these scum.

M

moose eater

Here I had thought it was -people- who grew the kind weed!!

When I go looking for real property, I tend to seek homes that don't look like they have criminal intent.

Fortunately, I've had few encounters with these 'pot-growing houses.' Their tenants/residents, now, that's another thing altogether. But the houses I've encountered have, of themselves, been fairly innocent. ;^>)

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good. For a few years have been wondering how these bastids pay any price for houses. Now we know.

Gry

A wall is clearly needed to protect us from an oncoming hoard of Oriental grow houses.

Bumbatar

Everybody saw Mr. Wong's henchmen buying up all tho coco coir at the garden stores now somebody is gonna get their dick ripped off.

dr-wongburger-photo-u1.jpg

jonesaa

jjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaaaaaa....

so, russians, chinese and "illegal aliens"... and the ones from outer space are messing with the US????????????????????

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaaaaa!!!! the most powerful country in this fuckn world is not powerful anymore??????.... even russian drunkies can "hack" and mess-piss onto you americans??????

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! that is a very very nice fuckn joke... jajajajajajajajaaaaaaaa... jajajajaa.. shit my paaaaaaaaaants!!!!!!!!

jajajajajajajaaaa

:laughing: gatdamn! bwahahahah... I had to laugh at that one... made my day! thanks!

jonesy

PDX Dopesmoker

Here I had thought it was -people- who grew the kind weed!!

When I go looking for real property, I tend to seek homes that don't look like they have criminal intent.

Fortunately, I've had few encounters with these 'pot-growing houses.' Their tenants/residents, now, that's another thing altogether. But the houses I've encountered have, of themselves, been fairly innocent. ;^>)

Growing weed in a haunted house sounds kinda gnarly, zombies buds that come back to life and shit like that.

First they came for the Chinese communist potheads, and I did not speak out because I was not a Chinese communist pothead...stay tuned for chapter two

madalasatori

Veteran
Illegal trade in uk run by snakehead triad gangs supply all the kiddies in uk . Every day underground bunkers ,warehouse ,anywhere that is secure is used 12.50 a gram and 5,000 to 7,000 a k bad weed ,criminals ,steal electrical and employ slave children from Vietnam to grow the weed . We need regulation and legislation to stop these scum.

Albanian gangs are just as bad these days

Latest posts

Latest posts