What's new

Thieves created fake pot dispensary, robbed marijuana courier

Geronimo

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...g-for-culprits-in-medical-marijuana-ruse.html

Fullerton police are looking for three men who allegedly set up a fake medical marijuana dispensary in an office building, placed a large order of marijuana from a courier and then robbed him.

“They set up a ruse,” said Sgt. Andrew Goodrich. “Kind of like calling for Domino's and then robbing the pizza driver.”

The men taped a green cross -- an identifying symbol adopted by many medical marijuana dispensaries -- on the front door of a building in an industrial part of town, Goodrich said. When the deliveryman arrived carrying several pounds of medical marijuana, the three men attacked and pistol-whipped him.

The three eventually got away with about nine pounds of marijuana worth around $20,000 -- about half of what the deliveryman had with him.

schwilly

Maybe take a slice or two for them to check out first if you don't know them.

Peeps in cali be getting desperate to move bows these days.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
always develop a realation ship.... someone i dont know asks me to bring through 20+ lbs.... and you dont think twice about it??? thats your fuck up.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would visit there club before making any hot delivery's especially if its someone you dont know.

IKILL3RI

Could have been the pigs, don't forget we live in a corrupt world lol. (Sounds like a really good robbery set up to me)

usda101

No...it is that GOOD....where ppl feel comfortable riding with 20#'s--:tiphat:
Lol , I hear u Kmk420 I wish it was that sweet here . That was a pretty creative rip .They caught some dummies who did no research to whom tjey were delivering to , Had to be thirsty . An actually it wasn that creative at all just ambitous to think it would work . They will get theres in the end .

doublejj

Veteran
Strong armed!

Strong armed!

About 2 weeks ago a friend of mine was strong-arm robbed after leaving a dispensary, here in Sacramento.

He walked into the disp to show them a small sample to vend. The clerk said to come back at 2:00pm when the buyer would be there. The clerk looked at the sample & asked him how much he had? He said 5lbs.

He went back at 2:00pm & the buyer said they only by .5lbs at a time. So he left with 4.5lbs.

He drove across town to his bank to deposit the check they gave him. As he got out of his car, 2 guy's rushed him & grabbed the container off the front seat & ran to a white suv, gone!

The only people who knew what was in the container was the dispensary buyer & the clerk.

My friend went back to the disp & looked at their surveillance video. You can see the clerk follow him out of the disp, talking on a cell phone. The clerk walks across in front of his car & then you can see a white suv follow him out of the parking lot.

peace
doublejj

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
About 2 weeks ago a friend of mine was strong-arm robbed after leaving a dispensary, here in Sacramento.

He walked into the disp to show them a small sample to vend. The clerk said to come back at 2:00pm when the buyer would be there. The clerk looked at the sample & asked him how much he had? He said 5lbs.

He went back at 2:00pm & the buyer said they only by .5lbs at a time. So he left with 4.5lbs.

He drove across town to his bank to deposit the check they gave him. As he got out of his car, 2 guy's rushed him & grabbed the container off the front seat & ran to a white suv, gone!

The only people who knew what was in the container was the dispensary buyer & the clerk.

My friend went back to the disp & looked at their surveillance video. You can see the clerk follow him out of the disp, talking on a cell phone. The clerk walks across in front of his car & then you can see a white suv follow him out of the parking lot.

peace
doublejj

Name the club! Also 7 years dealing with Dispencaries and never seen or got a check yet, weird

doublejj

Veteran
He told me he thought the clerk had set him up, not the club.

The club is cooperating with him & the police, I'd rather not name it. They seem very concerned, have saved the video for police. I don't believe it was the club.

If I find out different I'll post it.

The clerk was the one that told him to bring it in & never said they only buy small quantities. I think the clerk was freelancing!

peace
doublejj
P.S. It's possible I miss-understood about bank, he said he stopped to deposit a check, maybe I just thought it was from the club?

usda101

peace
doublejj
Now tnats some shit ! That dispensory wouldn be anymore .

Latest posts

Latest posts