What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Psych project...I need some input...

TexasToker

I am supposed to go ask 5 strangers what their definition of psychology is...then one question I come up with...screw that...everyone here is a stranger...more or less...

I just need---

What YOU (not something you looked up) think when you hear the word Psychology or your definition:

Sex (m/f/unk.):

Age (optional, but preferred):

Education (1-12, and any applicable college or degrees, if you feel ok with it, what you degree is in):

Bonus Question: Why do you smoke?

I have the most awesome stoner psych teacher...she even almost propositioned me for smoke the other day...

Any replies are a huge help!

I wont be back to the computer until tomorrow, so I look foward to responses!

There are a few folks I am really looking forward to responses from...

Molson

Don't take this the wrong way, but what do I think when I hear the word psychology?

A bullshit college major which is worth less than the paper it's printed on once you graduate.

Ask any physics/biology/chemistry/neuroscience/mathematics/ecology professor at your school what they really think of psychology. Hint: Don't let them know you're a psychology student. ;)

R

rocky5

sex-male

age-31

education-second grade high school then re educated by self.

why do i smoke- enjoyment,spiritual,medical.

whats my defenition of psychology- well Paid agony aunts.Oh and they mess with
minds more than they heal.

MaddsVonF

Ok,

Sex.
Never name your dog Sexy. I did. Once.
One night she got out of the house and I started wandering around the block looking and calling for her. I'd left the house in my shorts and tank top, hey it was a warm evening.
So after about forty minutes of walking around calling her name I was just about to give up on ever seeing Sexy again. The Officer wasn't buying it as he placed me in the back seat. Thankfully before he pulled away, Lil' Sexy came from around a house.

You know there is an age old wisdom that states you should never ask a woman her age?
I like aged whiskey and an old hotrods and just absolutely love me a long cured flower.
Heck my wife says I can have all of those I want cause I'm of an Age. Now how old is that there perfessor chick?

Education
Well now. Pull up a chair and we'll getchya educated. We're all for an education. As long as there is a use for all that learning. Heck, Daddy always said that Mr. Jones was a smart man. An Educated man with a lot of books in his head and a keen eye for banking.
Now, we'll never know why he used a fork to get that piece of stuck toast out of that toaster.

Smoke
Well now, this here we can talk about. Whoooooweeee we can talk about that. You know, I 'd like to start a discourse of the habits of those that do. Matter of fact, that is a good dang idea. I do like to talk about it. Heck better yet, let's fire up a fat one and get this conversation started. Heck yeah, I'm gonna, er, ooops. What were we talking about? I lost track. Oh yeah! That perfessor gal ya got there on the line. Sounds like there is a higher education available to you after all. Hell yes I'd smoke one with her!

Anything else we can help with?
I got a cab in storage if ya ever need a job,,,,,,,,,,

Madds6

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Psychology is the study of behaviors
Sex: M
Education: some college
Why do i smoke? Because i like to.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

psychology ~ an inexact interpretive science
M
55~ish
14+ yrs of schoolin'
I now smoke weed for extreme nerve
pain brought on by a spinal injury.

TexasToker

That crazy Freud...I am more of a Jung kinda guy. Freud was a little too closed minded for my taste, but without him who knows if we would have psychoanalysis.