What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WTF - SBPA in Chino Raided

PharmaCan

Veteran
Apparently the SBPA in Chino has been shut down by the feds. Anyone know any details on this?

Man, wtf kind of bullshit is this. I thought Obama instructed the feds to lay off of mmj establishments.

PC

Ahh the common misconception that Barry Dunham has changed things. All he did was issue a memo, it does not change laws if people actually want this drug war to end and there to be real change its time yall woke up!

So. Cal Kush

It wasn't raided by Feds, it was raided by local Sheriff's. I live right by it. Details are sketchy as of yet. All I know is there is absolutely NO REASON whatsoever for this to have taken place. SBPA was highly compliant, more so than a lot of collectives I have run across!

I know this will be the least popular reply, but basically, they were dealing drugs (yes thats the Obama Administrations policy on leniancy toward MMJ patients), and they registered with the state so the Feds knew just where to go and who to arrest.

So. Cal Kush

@ Red Bull, like I said in the post right before yours, it wasn't the Feds that raided them. It was the Nazi San Bernardino Sheriff's Dept.

@ Red Bull, like I said in the post right before yours, it wasn't the Feds that raided them. It was the Nazi San Bernardino Sheriff's Dept.

I didn't think the Nazi Party had any real influence in the United States since the Hammerskins were broken over those murders in the 80's.

Greensub

SBPA Reopened

SBPA Reopened

Hi All,

I just got back from SBPA... we're open again (only 2 days so far). They're a little limited on selection right now & the disability programs are temporarily not available (free meds for the disabled... they were supplying my fiance an 8th a week for free), but that will improve quickly. If you live in the area show some support.

F_T_P!

More like commie scum. They must have F'd up or the local PD wants them out of town. You have to fight these scum through court.

Latest posts

Latest posts