What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Cannabis Canada - When and if Cannabis becomes legal in Canada, will we have

Doingmypart

Hers a post from my blog I wrote last month, I felt is is very suitable to post here and possibly get some feedback. Ive been writing for about 6 months now and honestly I never thought I would be as passionate at it as I am. Anyway I hope you guys and gals enjoy it. Thanks ICMag.

The Medical Cannabis Initiative in Canada

Cannabis in Canada is developing faster than any enterprise phase in recorded history. Spite of this fact, many have stated that there could be a deliver-demand imbalance of medical cannabis and the question remains, When cannabis becomes legal in Canada; Will we have enough? Are we to assume there will be massive shortages in delivering marijuana to its patients?

Recreational marijuana or adult use legalization has a few significant consequences on the pricing, where on the other hand it lowers expenses due to more supply. A call for an opposition additionally competes with the cannabis marketplace for sources, which could result in loss of distributing and therefore better expenditures for marijuana products for its patients. Medical cannabis in Canada is apparently fearful about this fact coupled with the taxation detail which the authorities position is presently planning to add to clinical cannabis.

The mission to importation is that cultivation, manufacturing, and change of medical cannabis, governed with the aid of international regulation, is inclusive of the UN global drug control conventions. The applicable countrywide frameworks and health department rules which all have language in them to make sure that any substitute among contributors who're a signatory to these treaties is confined to arise for scientific or scientific purposes most effective.

Until recently, more than one nation has had any sizeable cannabis export industry. Elevation has previously stood engaged that Canada has grown to be the remaining exporting hub for countries across the globe to achieve clinical weed merchandise to be consumed by patients.

The department does not aid facilitating a regime premised on servicing worldwide call for given the associated public health, protection and protection risks. For the above reasons, importation and exportation could stay recognized underneath very confined occasions. Along with importing substances for a new, certified manufacturer or exporting isolated marijuana for clinical research in overseas laboratory's.

The import and export provisions function inside the context of Canada's global drug treaty responsibilities are as such. They are not a car for exporting marijuana to overseas markets in which leisure use is an offense.

With 90 licensed producers presently certified to grow Medical Cannabis, (Stats Canada Feb 22)

The question remains as to whether or not Health Canada will allow the bulk import of clinical cannabis. Alternatively, from countries which have currently introduced federally scientific cannabis regimes inclusive of Netherlands, Jamaica, Colombia, Israel, and others.

On Nov. 16, 2017, (The most significant online retailer of cannabis delivery systems) is thrilled to announce that the ACMPR, which will replace the MMPR –(Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations) stands submitted to Health Canada.

The only other coverage that Cannabis patients in Canada do not face a scarcity is for Health Canada to mandate that existing licensed producers satisfy the clinical call first. Alternatively, they will be required to carve out a definite quantity regarding manufacturing ability via licensing to ensure delivery for medical cannabis patients on an ongoing foundation in a leisure or adult use marketplace.
:thank you:

* *If you wish to advertize with ICMAG, then hit the ICMag button, top left of the page and go to 'Advertize with ICMAG'

Last edited by a moderator:

Doingmypart

I see what you mean as I'm reading, completely noted. I am not here to spam or do dumb shit. Thanks though I will check that button out.

troutman

Seed Whore
Does anyone know any more when they plan on making it so called legal?

Getting tired of stall tactics and want to stick 4 plants in my window like this. :biggrin:

cannabis-balcony-spain.jpg

ic

Somatek

The next vote is still june 7th, then the house will vote on the amendments the senate is currently adding. Assuming there's no big issues with the amended bill it should still pass before they close parliament for summer.

mjseeds

Hers a post from my blog I wrote last month, I felt is is very suitable to post here and possibly get some feedback. Ive been writing for about 6 months now and honestly I never thought I would be as passionate at it as I am. Anyway I hope you guys and gals enjoy it. Thanks ICMag.

The Medical Cannabis Initiative in Canada

Cannabis in Canada is developing faster than any enterprise phase in recorded history. Spite of this fact, many have stated that there could be a deliver-demand imbalance of medical cannabis and the question remains, When cannabis becomes legal in Canada; Will we have enough? Are we to assume there will be massive shortages in delivering marijuana to its patients?

Recreational marijuana or adult use legalization has a few significant consequences on the pricing, where on the other hand it lowers expenses due to more supply. A call for an opposition additionally competes with the cannabis marketplace for sources, which could result in loss of distributing and therefore better expenditures for marijuana products for its patients. Medical cannabis in Canada is apparently fearful about this fact coupled with the taxation detail which the authorities position is presently planning to add to clinical cannabis.

The mission to importation is that cultivation, manufacturing, and change of medical cannabis, governed with the aid of international regulation, is inclusive of the UN global drug control conventions. The applicable countrywide frameworks and health department rules which all have language in them to make sure that any substitute among contributors who're a signatory to these treaties is confined to arise for scientific or scientific purposes most effective.

Until recently, more than one nation has had any sizeable cannabis export industry. Elevation has previously stood engaged that Canada has grown to be the remaining exporting hub for countries across the globe to achieve clinical weed merchandise to be consumed by patients.

The department does not aid facilitating a regime premised on servicing worldwide call for given the associated public health, protection and protection risks. For the above reasons, importation and exportation could stay recognized underneath very confined occasions. Along with importing substances for a new, certified manufacturer or exporting isolated marijuana for clinical research in overseas laboratory's.

The import and export provisions function inside the context of Canada's global drug treaty responsibilities are as such. They are not a car for exporting marijuana to overseas markets in which leisure use is an offense.

With 90 licensed producers presently certified to grow Medical Cannabis, (Stats Canada Feb 22)

The question remains as to whether or not Health Canada will allow the bulk import of clinical cannabis. Alternatively, from countries which have currently introduced federally scientific cannabis regimes inclusive of Netherlands, Jamaica, Colombia, Israel, and others.

On Nov. 16, 2017, (The most significant online retailer of cannabis delivery systems) is thrilled to announce that the ACMPR, which will replace the MMPR –(Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations) stands submitted to Health Canada.

The only other coverage that Cannabis patients in Canada do not face a scarcity is for Health Canada to mandate that existing licensed producers satisfy the clinical call first. Alternatively, they will be required to carve out a definite quantity regarding manufacturing ability via licensing to ensure delivery for medical cannabis patients on an ongoing foundation in a leisure or adult use marketplace.
:thank you:

* *If you wish to advertize with ICMAG, then hit the ICMag button, top left of the page and go to 'Advertize with ICMAG'

Medical marijuana uses the marijuana plant or chemicals in it to treat diseases or conditions. It's basically the same product as recreational marijuana, but it's taken for medical purposes. The marijuana plant contains more than 100 different chemicals called cannabinoids. Each one has a different effect on the body. Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) are the main chemicals used in medicine. THC also produces the "high" people feel when they smoke marijuana or eat foods containing it.

JG0203

Is there really a significant difference between medical-grade products and those available in local stores? I'm simply curious.
I recently began using some edibles of cannabis as a sleep aid because I work a lot of late shifts as well as the back and forth disrupts my sleep cycles.
I know folks who are using hash and other drugs to treat adhd instead of taking medication.

Last edited by a moderator:

mjseeds

Is there really a significant difference between medical-grade products and those available in local stores? I'm simply curious.
I recently began using some edibles of cannabis as a sleep aid because I work a lot of late shifts as well as the back and forth disrupts my sleep cycles.
I know folks who are using hash and other drugs to treat adhd instead of taking medication.

Over-the-counter products are designed to sit on the surface of the skin. Medical-grade skin care products have been designed to penetrate the epidermis and affect deeper layers of the skin.

Latest posts

Latest posts