What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400 Watt DWC/ScrOG - Nirvana Blue Mystic

Crafty

Ok, so i got the envelope in the mail today. The site I bought them from had put the seeds inside a little plush sheep doll. Bad news though, it looks like the envelope was opened and there weren't any seeds. No customs note either. Did someone Jack them or did customs take them?

Crafty

Well, I just ordered blue mystic from seed boutique. I didn't know about them the first time I ordered. Hopefully these ones get through.

Patience.

More waiting....

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Thats crazy. Where was the hole in the plush sheep doll? I can't believe someone would open an envelope, then prod around inside a plush sheep doll to score some MJ seeds.

I'd do it, but I can't believe others would

virago420

Damn man that sucks. SeedBoutique is great, you should have your seeds within a week. Sounds to me like customs got ahold of your package :mad:. Like its already been said, contact the distributor you ordered from and alot of the time they will try sending them again. It wouldnt hurt to try. Good luck man

Hella THC

Awww, man, I'm so sorry to hear about that :( My prayer was useless, I see :( Never heard of that plush animal shipping method... that was from the boutique?

I'm not positive, but isn't customs supposed to send a notice of confiscation? Or is that just a formality that they aren't required to include. Fucking bastards, either way. I'm so sorry man.

Here's to better luck in the future,

- Hella

Crafty

Awww, man, I'm so sorry to hear about that :( My prayer was useless, I see :( Never heard of that plush animal shipping method... that was from the boutique?

I'm not positive, but isn't customs supposed to send a notice of confiscation? Or is that just a formality that they aren't required to include. Fucking bastards, either way. I'm so sorry man.

Here's to better luck in the future,

- Hella

thanks man. It wasn't from seed boutique the first time, but it isthis time. Ill let you know what the result is.

J R

Hey, I ordered some seeds from Nirvana, just fo t he hell of it, and they got to the PNW,USA in 5-6 days.
Nirvana is great in stealth and delivery.

Crafty

Hey, I ordered some seeds from Nirvana, just fo t he hell of it, and they got to the PNW,USA in 5-6 days.
Nirvana is great in stealth and delivery.

What website did you order from? I just ordered from Gypsy Nirvana the other day. still waiting for them.

Hella THC

Hey Crafty... you still haven't gotten your seeds from the botique?! Jesus Christ **does the math in his head quickly** looks like its been 11 days. I had a buddy order from the boutique and they arrived in like 4-5 days... and I'm in the midwest United States.

I'm not sure what's going on bro...

Crafty

Hey Crafty... you still haven't gotten your seeds from the botique?! Jesus Christ **does the math in his head quickly** looks like its been 11 days. I had a buddy order from the boutique and they arrived in like 4-5 days... and I'm in the midwest United States.

I'm not sure what's going on bro...

Well, I'm headed over to the address that I had them shipped to right now. I haven't been there in a few days...so I'll let you know if they arrived yet or not. Fingers crossed!

SaltyBalls

Thanks!

I got the airstone from a local hydro store. You can order them online as well if you don't have a local shop nearby.

have a shop nearby but they dont carrie that type and cant seem to find them online do you know the brand name?

Crafty

Finally they have arrived!!!!!! Plus gypsy threw in 10 skunk seeds! Awesome! Salty, I honestly forget what the brand is. I'll try and find out and get back to you.

Crafty

Ok, I soaked the rockwool in PH 5.8 for about 15 mins. I am now germinating two seeds in the rockwool in a dark area that is about 80 degrees. I'll update with pics when the babies sprout! And away we go!!! :)

Hella THC

Congrats, Crafty!! That's awesome! I'm very excited for you. Gypsy is always good with the freebies. Do you mind describing what the packaging was like in detail? Thanks!

- Hella

Latest posts

Latest posts