What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia 99 seeds

JLP

Veteran
Hey everybody,here's some seeds I've been working on for a while.It is a cross of GN Coll. C99 f2 females and a Soma seeds Amnesia Haze male.
I originally thought that I had just Amnesia but I pm'd Soma about it and he told me that I have Amnesia Haze,not Amnesia.The C99 f2 I've grown many times.I had 3 C99 fems pollenated but only 2 of them had the right smell and flavor to use the seeds.The seedmothers finished around 60 days.Here's a couple pics of the seedmothers:

I grew a nice Amnesia Haze female along with the male I used in the cross.Very nice herb,finished around 85 days but a really good yield and bud density for a Haze hybrid.The smell isn't fruity at all,kind of hard to pin down.The smoke is very smooth,almost a creamy flavor.Here's a few pics of the Amnesia Haze female:

The seeds are free,just PM me yor safe addy.I'll post here when I run out.

******EDIT:as of 01-06-05 I am running short on these seeds,from this point forward if you don't have at least 100 posts you will not be eligable for seeds.All other PMs will be deleted.********

JLP

Last edited:
G

Free seeds

Free seeds

JLP,
WOW! What a way to start the New Year, Happy New year, and may your breeding exceed your desires!

Avid

G

You kick ass JLP. I just harvested your g13 bx f2s a few days ago. Been tokin on the smaller buds and wow that stuff is strong. Can't wait to try this one. peace.

G

That last pic is awesome. Hell they all are who am i kidding.
Nice work JLP. Youve dont it again.

snl25

The gift of Christmas stretches into the New Year. A very kind offer JLP. I know many will be looking into this strain. Keep it green.

Take care!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
man o man this place and these peeps just keep getting more awesome by the day
give give give share share share its is a grand day after all
peace chucky

G

those look great JLP loving the purple tints, this is going to be one for the books!

THC

Latest posts

Latest posts