What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favourite Pizza topping?

U

UBER21

Nyc city pizza with extra sauce and anchovies........yum yum.......slices are HUGE like eating 2 slices in one.........lol

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
think im gonna order a pizza for lunch tomorrow.... ny style pepperoni with mushrooms mmmmm :)

that or a cheese steak

Ganico

Veteran
I just like plain extra cheese and pepperoni.

What's even better than pizza though is a Strombolli, goddamn.

Stay Puft

I also like Anchovies. I am surprised how many pizza places no longer offer them as a topping.
Another "out of the ordinary" Pizza that I like:
BBQ and Pineapple. I know it sounds gross, but it really is good.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
haha duck, that thread is funny karma.

I'd have to go with EVERYTHING (including duck and hot sauce.) bud as a garnish, **** oregano

Ganico

Veteran
Oh yeah, pulled pork is pretty good too. The kind on BBQ sandwiches, just with no BBQ sauce

But you can also get pulled pork nachos here.

We love us some pork

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
I'll have to try the pork, just because theres a bunch leftover from new years dinner. good call ganico

filimagno

pineapple and eggs ova the PIZZA?????is perfectly the baddest ideas ever heard on my life ehehehe you really eat some types like those shown before??
i wish you'll one day could eat a serious an original pizza...
STRAIGHT LIKE THIS:

-GOOD ITALIAN MEAL
-VERY GOOD ITALIAN YEAST
-CLEAN WATER AND SALT
-NATURAL FERMENTATION
--------------------------
TOPPED (BUT COOKED MEANS BETTER)WITH:
- BIOLOGICAL TOMATOES "PELATI" FROM CASERTA (NEAR BY NAPLES)
- ORIGINAL CAMPANA'S MOZZARELLA OF BUFALA
- BIOLOGICAL EXTRA VIRGIN OIL FROM TUSCANY
- TWO LEAVES OF FRESH BASIL

IS JUST THAT SIMPLE AND GREAT.....PIZZA DON'T NEED ARTIFICIALS TRICKS TO BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!

PS..THE TOMATOES SUGGESTED ARE IN "PELATI" FORM ..AND IT NEEDS TO BE MIXED BEFORE WITHIN SALT AND PEPPER .

ENJOY IT.!!!!!

Last edited:
G

ToKEN said:
haha duck, that thread is funny karma.

I'd have to go with EVERYTHING (including duck and hot sauce.) bud as a garnish, **** oregano

oh no, did they start censoring the fuck word again? this is a test

Latest posts

Latest posts