What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow Star those are getting big! I wish I could grow outdoors man.

Have you been getting any rain? Finally starting to get some regular rain around here. Helluva drought we had.

Beautiful garden!

Have a great Sunday!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:friends: Thanks guys ... appreciate the support .... it’s turning into a magical place ...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They Rgoing to get wrapped ...is the best I could do ...They are surprisingly sturdy...I have some expandable green plastic garden tape which I intend to wrap around each individual plants because that saves lotta stress from the individual limbs by centralizing the load ... Plus what you can’t see in the pictures is that I spent a considerable amount of time bracing the plant from within by tying the limbs together and also to the central stock ...that’s giving it even more support..But yes it would be a shame to lose it on a day...10 day forecast looks just fine

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got an appointment on Friday with a neurologist my left arm is completely paralyzed

Drumskinz

I got an appointment on Friday with a neurologist my left arm is completely paralyzed

Star that really sux man...hopefully the doc has got a great fix for ya...I know all about how limbs are very important appendages... 50 years in the grocery business took its toll on my knees...in 2014 and 2015 I had total knee replacements...along with pre-surgery exercises and great rehab practices following surgery...my knees are just as good as they were when I was a teenager...besides I need to play my drums for a while longer...can’t let my band mates down...seriously though man I hope you get some good news!!!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s going to take a lot more than this to slow me down ....I have an appointment today with the doctor... I’m expecting a referral to a neurologist ....and in the meantime I went up to the site and this is what I saw ...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts