What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akss

Nice score on the Friesland I see some pink pistols and frost already... How's the arm any change?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice score on the Friesland I see some pink pistols and frost already... How's the arm any change?
Still dead weight from the shoulder down ...spent Four hours total wasted travel today trying to see a neurologist and they wouldn’t see me because they didn’t have a spot for me?..wtf?..and they’re sent me back again for another day it’s crazy...
damn what you gonna do with all dat :DDDDDDDDD

:party:All night and day with it ...

thedudefresco

Still dead weight from the shoulder down ...spent Four hours total wasted travel today trying to see a neurologist and they wouldn’t see me because they didn’t have a spot for me?..wtf?..and they’re sent me back again for another day it’s crazy...

What happened to your arm?

Same thing happened to my boy's leg. He had the covid and thinks it might have been related. Took a few months but he recovered completely.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s a different situation ...I seem to have overloaded my central nervous system ... & resulted in a grand - mol seizure ...currently my left upper extremity Is totally paralyzed ...I was supposed to see a neurologist today but the system is already overloaded and I am just another patient waiting to be seen....

thedudefresco

It’s a different situation ...I seem to have overloaded my central nervous system ... & resulted in a grand - mol seizure ...currently my left upper extremity Is totally paralyzed ...I was supposed to see a neurologist today but the system is already overloaded and I am just another patient waiting to be seen....

Yikes. Quite a drag. Sending good vibes.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yikes. Quite a drag. Sending good vibes.

Thank you
picture.php

Akss

That's sucks man but on a good note your crop is looking real nice. Hopefully you can keep up with it. If you weren't so far away I'd lend you a couple halfway decent arms when I could...best of luck to you...

RED 1

Get your loved one to help move/exercise arm with you my friend, till your next appointment
Need for the next few days to assist your blood circulation on that side
Take care SC

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's sucks man but on a good note your crop is looking real nice. Hopefully you can keep up with it. If you weren't so far away I'd lend you a couple halfway decent arms when I could...best of luck to you...

Get your loved one to help move/exercise arm with you my friend, till your next appointment
Need for the next few days to assist your blood circulation on that side
Take care SC

Actually I have been doing that... moving it around in different positions...Sometimes I bend over and let it hang that’s a good way to stretch it out....I need to get up to the site & spread out some phosphorus ....getting ready to go into bloom

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I threw down some agricultural grade 5-10-5 fertilizer As a top dress....50% Fast acting phosphorus And then watered them in....Inexpensive and quick to apply was all I could do...IT will do the trick for them
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

gsxr97

Veteran
Nice work getting them top dressed . I felt so good after top dressing my girls, crawling around on rice straw, and the mix of fertilizer still got me itching though.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Looks great, I think one of your plants is as big as my entire outdoor patch! Keep up the good work, man:)

Status
Not open for further replies.