What's new

Jordan Of The Islands Black Collection?

houndog

The black collection comes from crossing Blackberry Kush to a variety of other strains; I have an interest in (Meat breath X Blackberry Kush) as well as a sativa dominant strain.

BooBeats

well obviously that didn't work. i give up. can't upload pictures on rollitup, on chuckersparadise, on icmag. you'd think at this point i could just take pictures of plants with my phone and drag and drop them on a website but no, it seems my demands are extraterrestrial. jesus fuckin christ

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
well obviously that didn't work. i give up. can't upload pictures on rollitup, on chuckersparadise, on icmag. you'd think at this point i could just take pictures of plants with my phone and drag and drop them on a website but no, it seems my demands are extraterrestrial. jesus fuckin christ

And the reason? Storage. What's the size of an average phone image? 1MB? 15MB? For new members, image size is restricted to 117.2 KB per image. FB etc employ elaborate image resizing software that small sites don't have access to. So resize & edit your images (and make sure the damn things are NOT blurry) & then post.

G13Fan

Don't forget there is GPS data on photos I advise scrubbing the photos before posting. Use GIMP it's free and convert photos to different formats. It's easy watch a youtube video how to do it.

Latest posts

Latest posts