What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do women get as high as men?

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
It depends...if one looks at body weight/fat ratio, men usually will have a greater number. That said, I've known many a "big girl" that can hold her own better than most guys, a real "party Mary".

In my prior life I was a corporate "candyman" and all my lady clients consumed massive amounts of quaaludes and coke, almost 3:2 (5 packets of blow--3 would be picked up by the female persuasion). Pot--was almost 1:4 (almost always to guys).

Now...as for "highness", when two naked people are floating above the bed--3 inches below the ceiling--I say both are fucking high on quaaludes & wine. I like flowers and my wife likes concentrates (dabs, hash, etc), I can drink beer all day and wake up the next morning alert and ready to go...poor wifey, she has 2 beers and she has a baby hangover in the morning. My wifey is not a big girl...but she ain't petite neither, nor is she a "party Mary".

brown_thumb

Nah... misogynistic societies always favor the needs of men over the needs of women. So, that practice only allows the ladies what remains after the men have taken what they want.;)

This may or may not be a good point to this conversation but I'll throw it in anyway.

I've spent a lot of time in India and had a room above this old sadhu. He used to put datura seed in his chillum so a real pro (please, no one do this as there's a high chance you'll die). Anyway, he used to say that women should only smoke plant matter and men should only smoke charas/hash/resin. Maybe this is because weed in India at the time was weaker or it might be for a more esoteric reason.

Maybe the ladies can tell if, when in the company of a male fellow smoker, they get more or less ripped in comparison with the guy when only smoking either weed or resin..

It depends...if one looks at body weight/fat ratio, men usually will have a greater number. That said, I've known many a "big girl" that can hold her own better than most guys, a real "party Mary".

In my prior life I was a corporate "candyman" and all my lady clients consumed massive amounts of quaaludes and coke, almost 3:2 (5 packets of blow--3 would be picked up by the female persuasion). Pot--was almost 1:4 (almost always to guys).

Now...as for "highness", when two naked people are floating above the bed--3 inches below the ceiling--I say both are fucking high on quaaludes & wine. I like flowers and my wife likes concentrates (dabs, hash, etc), I can drink beer all day and wake up the next morning alert and ready to go...poor wifey, she has 2 beers and she has a baby hangover in the morning. My wifey is not a big girl...but she ain't petite neither, nor is she a "party Mary".

My wife sounds like yours. Not a big girl?,Nor petite nor is she one of those types of girls, though we both prefer smoking flower with concentrate

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I know a few of ladies who can smoke me under the table and then some, and they range from big girls to petite. But do women get higher than men, who da fuck knows mang.. Maybe a hermaphrodite?

My godson's mom is a special case, she is a super stressed lady, smokes all the time and says nothing really gets her high anymore. But it's all in her head, cause we've had smoke sessions with her hubby, and us dudes get high just fine, but she is like more more more, not feeling it. She's tried different strains, concentrates, joints, bongs, vapes, but nothing seems to do the trick but edibles. But she prefers smoking, outta habit i guess.

All I know is that I get real high these days when smoking, cause I don't smoke all that much nomo. More of a special occasion than smoking every day thing.. Especially hash, really takes the edge off, mang. :tiphat:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x227rl

Drewsif

The girlfriends always pass out while the men keep smoking all night.

I think that's why indica is popular. If you're already fucked in the head you dont get much out of Sativa. I smoke to make music bettre, etc.. Just like op. To get lifted. Seems the minority anymore. People wanna pass out? Fuck man. I HATE hearing "Im good" before midnight. Smoke some more and wake your ass up we doin karaoke

aquavitae

it would be interesting to see if you can measure somehow how
high people get. maybe you can nowadays, I would like to know if so.
we all probably someone female who smokes good or smokes a lot. from my experience
though, most females with one exception tend to put the J / pipe down sooner than SWIM.

can we deduce proper conclusions from that? maybe contextually, with much
more input on that same topic. does it mean women get higher, or more easily
uncomfortable?

AV

Hort1

It has more to do with tolerance rather than being male or female
My exact thoughts .
My wife smokes every morning before work and honestly nobody at the office even notices.
I have seen it over and over again that her female friends who maybe only smoke on weekends have zero tolerance .
Many times I we have to drive them home because they are too stoned to drive themselves.

Paulasmoke

That's right, we are different but not that different.

In this case the difference between men and women is metabolism. It's just like alcohol.

So yes, we get high!

My exact thoughts .
My wife smokes every morning before work and honestly nobody at the office even notices.
I have seen it over and over again that her female friends who maybe only smoke on weekends have zero tolerance .
Many times I we have to drive them home because they are too stoned to drive themselves.

cant they call a cab next time?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a fighting and who’s been here longer free zone! Everyone better be respectful here there’s no debate on that.....

LibertyGuz

Yeah they get high and way better. I remember my girlfriend when I was a teen and she's my partner in crime. Damn she's way so hot when she's high but I can't compete with her when it comes to smokin.

B

Bird~friend

"Absorb" Nice and Gently ladies ~ ~ ~ like floating on a Slow Curving river

Women = Love. " they get more LOVIN!!! " .
Yea ,,, Course they do. Handled differently,more Sensuality involved
Etc

Last edited: