What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ur Favorite Beer?

G

any real ales by Deuchars or Hopback are fucking great

Red Stipe is not bad as "lager" goes, though I drink it more for the idea than the taste

there are some great beers to be had in the Dam - most weiss beir (spelling?) is great

G

Killians Irish Red, Guinness (its very filling though), and Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. :yes:

G

A COLD ONE!!!!

But if I have a choice Amstel or Heineken

Oh by the way did you all know that Corona was founded by a German brewer as well as XXX, Bud, and a shitload more. Just a little random thought :joint: :wave:

70s_PotHead

Dos Equis XX amber in a frozen glass, beer about 33* with a bit of frost floating on top, make my mouth water just thinking about it :yummy:

70s :joint:

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
glock23 said:
heh...Duvel or Chimay. Brewed by Belgian trappist monks....now that's beer. I love beer almost as much as I love pot. I love a good Old Speckled Hen too....

Old Speckled Hen Rocks!! I prefer the Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout but any of their Ales or Lagers kick ass too. I live very close to the Sierra Nevada brewery and they serve many different beers there that are not available to the general public. Their Blonde Ale or the Octoberfest and the Harvest Ale are like Heaven in a glass. Mendocino Brewing Co. makes some damn fine beers also. Beer is the blood of life! :yummy:

KGB47

Veteran
hazyfontazy said:
not 1 to knock an opinion and i drunk the stuff myself for years ,,but ask any flemish person what they think of stella artois and they'll say its piss and an insult to their fine brewing skills,,the bars in belgium have 100's of bottled beers to choose from ,usually on a menu like the weed in a coffeshop and each bottle has its on corresponding glass, normally both covered in dust ,,,Belgium is well worth a visit if u like a drink :woohoo:

I could drink Stella out of the tap all day long. Wonderful stuff!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ill take me some warstiener anyday, gotta love german beer.

center.jpg

G

KGB47 said:
I could drink Stella out of the tap all day long. Wonderful stuff!
dont get me wrong i used to adore stella, my niece was named stella because of mine and her dads love of the stuff,,her brothers named jack daniels ,but that another story lol ,,
we do like a drink over this way but the trouble with stella is anymore than 4 and ya mrs gets wacked ,,its called wifebeater in the uk :bat: sooner or later they gonna have to ban it, it causes so much trouble over the weekend in the uk its riciculous lol

G

jaykush said:
ill take me some warstiener anyday, gotta love german beer.

center.jpg

i gotta agree i do love a bottle or two of the german stuff or flemish or dutch or spanish etc :yummy:

G

just a thought ,,,has anyone tried or even heard of EKU 28 ? oh the memories of that stuff

G

mean mr.mustard said:
That's pretty potent stuff Hazy.. just had some a few weeks ago.
i dont think ive even seen any since 1990 !!!!!!!!!!! :yoinks: man i'd love 2 bottles of that :yoinks: ,,yeah i remember it being super potent to :bat:

KGB47

Veteran
Sorry I'm posting so much, this is a subject near and dear to my heart...lol.

They stuff above is excellent but i can't get it here in the states. If anybody in Aussi-land want to ship me some i'll send you some seeds..hehehe...

Last edited:

sproutco

Veteran
I usually drink Steel Reserve 6% abv with "extra malted barley and select hops for extra gravity". Lol. What does hops have to do with gravity? 99 cents for 24 ounces. When I have the money, I drink Samual Adams and Guiness.

G

Anderson Valley Brewing Co. in Boonville, Cali. - "Boont Amber" (7%) is one of the best beers I've run across.....along with their Poliko Gold. Both are blind tasting award winners. Micro brews seem to be a cut above the mass produced stuff.

BH

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
I love Heineken in bottles, put them in freezer for about 15 minutes and its good and cooooold! :friends:

KGB47

Veteran
Bipedalhominid said:
Anderson Valley Brewing Co. in Boonville, Cali. - "Boont Amber" (7%) is one of the best beers I've run across.....along with their Poliko Gold. Both are blind tasting award winners. Micro brews seem to be a cut above the mass produced stuff.

BH

I've been to the Anderson Valley Brewery, wonderful Barney Flatts Oatmeal Stout and the Poleko Gold is awesome too!