What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female Grower new to ICMag

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
thanks, Mrs.Babba,

for being the Women's Forum MOD and sticking it out here on ICMAG for so long.

a warm welcome to all the Ganja Girls, Ganja Goddesses and Weed Women and of the world!

:peacock:

Last edited:

Cannabis Gal

That is right DAT!! There are female growers and smokers. About a third of the growers I know are female (even if they are caring for their and their husbands weed!!!) and do the same in quality as the male growers !!!!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
welcome .. I hope you have a thick skin .. theres not enough grow gals here in my opinion.. don't let anyone give ya any crap...yeehaw

amanda88

Hi, thought I would introduce myself to the female growing community here and offer my support. Cannabis seems to be a male dominated world. What are some of the things you do or we could do to bring female growers and afficianados together as a supportive community? Thanx

Cannabis seems to be a male dominated world. ...Really maybe in your neck of the woods not in rocking London, actually its about the same, 50/50 even, tho some may dispute that .....lol

Hello all, :D

Canadian sun growing organic gardener here :), glad to find sisters with their own group. Any other Canadian women here, I'm in the east at 47º L north and summers are a little short so I tend to grow early finishing strains that I start off indoors and transplant outside first week of June, when they are up to three and even four feet. I do a lot of cuttings for friends in my area so this helps my plants get bushier and produce more branches and buds.

Hope to hear back form some of you. :)

Stan G.

Wow, I am really surprised at the lack of women growers using ICmag. They must have better sense than to post there activities online.:tiphat:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Wow, I am really surprised at the lack of women growers using ICmag. They must have better sense than to post there activities online.:tiphat:
Growing is not a team sport. But supporting other growers without gender reference is. There are many wonderful lady types growing gardens quietly. We might poke our heads out once in a while to give advice, and ask for it, and there's certainly a level of internet anonymity that some of us appreciate to just skip right past the gender bias. Cheers to all the anonymous posters with lady parts!

amanda88

Nothing Like that at all ..check your inbox gurl for that latest sleeze from the established members here: then complain I dare you! Im hitting 14 so far 20 Im gone
mebe before that ..for the info this site offers, icmag has some serious competition now

Wall

beautiful and healthy competition ;)

aloha-dance.gif