Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > online dating?? anyone ever had a good outcome??

Thread Title Search
online dating?? anyone ever had a good outcome?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2014, 06:19 PM #1
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
online dating?? anyone ever had a good outcome??

with my remote area I find the need to look online...my last attempt was horrible..just wondering if there is some good endings out there?? anyone meet their special someone online....give me some hope....I am good looking but theres just nowhere here to meet decent women..the locals are already taken and a waiting list for the hotties or their undateable ,not my type...I have hooked up with a few nice ladies but they were tourists looking for a fling type deal...you know get wild on vacation and then go back home and do whatever they do...
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2014, 06:26 PM #2
Lapides
Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler

Lapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant future
I've had lots of fun dating chicks I met online. When craigslist was newer, it used to be a great place to find new people.

One girl I dated for maybe 6 months. All the rest were just casual flings.

Pictures of the Pot I Grow

Recycling Dirt Is Ridiculously Easy

The LEDs That Are Changing the Game
You can't stop me. I'm like a weed. I might disappear for a moment or two, but I will pop up somewhere else and will never stop growing.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Lapides is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2014, 06:27 PM #3
BurnOne
No damn given.

BurnOne has a brilliant futureBurnOne has a brilliant futureBurnOne has a brilliant futureBurnOne has a brilliant futureBurnOne has a brilliant futureBurnOne has a brilliant futureBurnOne has a brilliant futureBurnOne has a brilliant futureBurnOne has a brilliant futureBurnOne has a brilliant futureBurnOne has a brilliant future
I met my wife on AOL about fifteen years ago. We couldn't be happier. But she was one in a thousand on there.
Good luck.
Burn1
It's 4:20 somewhere. Time to Burn1.

Bullshit! There's no need to flush organics. -Bongaloid

pH meter? We don't need no stinking pH meter!

BurnOne is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:17 PM #4
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
ya I figure its a numbers game...prob like panning gold ..you sift through the crap for that one tiny shining piece lol
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:19 PM #5
jd4083
Banned

jd4083 is a name known to alljd4083 is a name known to alljd4083 is a name known to alljd4083 is a name known to alljd4083 is a name known to alljd4083 is a name known to alljd4083 is a name known to alljd4083 is a name known to alljd4083 is a name known to alljd4083 is a name known to alljd4083 is a name known to all
I've had lots of drunken one-night encounters with POF and OKCupid whores...does that count as a good outcome?

My current long term GF and I actually have a dual OKCupid account where we scout for potential female...additions....if you catch my drift
jd4083 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:28 PM #6
wildgrow
, The Ghost of

wildgrow has disabled reputation
No luck for me.

SSC Lot M69 F2???

The Crap I Have to Deal with...
wildgrow is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2014, 07:39 PM #7
bombadil.360
Andinismo Hierbatero

bombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant future
fuck it trout, just move to the himalayas and become a monk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft7kkXO98c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjARZPAcATM
bombadil.360 is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2014, 07:42 PM #8
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Like Burn One, I met my wife online as well. Not through a dating site though. I met her in a help group for people with problems with pain meds. Could not have been happier with her.

Old 11-25-2014, 07:52 PM #9
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

rives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant future
I met my girlfriend on Match. It's been working out great for 5+ years. On the other hand, we were both about to quit Match and had already decided that it was our last shot at it. It's too bad we didn't meet a couple of decades prior, but our spouses at the time probably wouldn't have approved......
rives is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2014, 07:54 PM #10
9bar2014

9bar2014 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd4083 View Post
I've had lots of drunken one-night encounters with POF

like wise lol
9bar2014 is offline Quote