What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breakfast Anytime

T

turtle farmer

:yeahthats
I like the way you think...that would cure these munchies.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also love breakfast foods at anytime of the day. Wright's bacon is good. I love their applewood smoked bacon. I cook and use that bacon on everything, especially homemade pizza. :)

Being from the Mid-Atlantic area, I love a food called Scrapple. With eggs, toast and applesauce, it is divine! I've tried to make it from scratch but it's not the same if you don't have a meat grinder.

I come from a family that loves big breakfasts. My grandma used to grow blueberries in the backyard so blueberry muffins or pancakes were always offered Sunday morning before church with bacon, sausage, scrapple, eggs, hash browns made from scratch from the potatoes she grew, grits, toast and apple juice from the apples in her backyard.

Boy you got me interested when you mentioned Scapple.I used to live in Delaware ,and Scrapple was a local thing that was really popular.

Basically they take all the worst/leftover parts of a slaughtered pig ,grind up the parts ,and press them into a block.If you saw it before it was cooked ,ya might not want to eat it.

But ya brown it crispy on the outside ,and the inside stays soft.Daaayum i am in heaven,thinking about it .I like it better than any other breakfast meat.They don't sell it anywhere down here in the southeast.

Ill have to make some calls and see if some store might have it .i had my folks bring ,me a 10 lb block back the last time they visited up their..

Cheers Foodies!!!:artist:

Boy you got me interested when you mentioned Scapple.I used to live in Delaware ,and Scrapple was a local thing that was really popular.

Basically they take all the worst/leftover parts of a slaughtered pig ,grind up the parts ,and press them into a block.If you saw it before it was cooked ,ya might not want to eat it.

But ya brown it crispy on the outside ,and the inside stays soft.Daaayum i am in heaven,thinking about it .I like it better than any other breakfast meat.They don't sell it anywhere down here in the southeast.

Ill have to make some calls and see if some store might have it .i had my folks bring ,me a 10 lb block back the last time they visited up their..

Cheers Foodies!!!:artist:

I'm so happy that the supermarket up the street from me, I live in the South now, sells scrapple. It's not Rapa or Habbersett, but it's still good. I've tried to make scrapple with pork sausage and it is not the same.

LesterBangs

Breakfasts that i love!

Amsterdam yogurt breakfast
4 chopped dates
1 chopped bananna
handful of strawberrys
handful of your favorite musli (or cereal)
alot of Yogurt natural

Mix it all and enjoy

omelette pizza
3 eggs
3 spoons of water¨
3 spoons of milk
2 tomatoes
1 handful of basil

mix eggs and liquid, chop tomatoes and basil and add, fry at medium heat until firm.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

wow, how rare is this, I actually had a breakfast meal @ breakfast time.......

oatmeal w/honey

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Eggs Benedict or any variation there of, is always a favorite of mine.

christmas+2009+088.JPG

Country Fried Steak Breakfast will Gravy!
7375.jpg

Chicken and Waffles
fried-chicken-and-waffles-590x394.jpg

Last edited:

cannadelic

good looking chow Bobby,that chicken & waffles dish is exremely intriguing, I love hollandaise sauce, always wanted to slather my girlfriend in the stuff.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
dunno how I missed this thread!

4/20 breakfast 2012 :smoke: was very good.

pain perdu (cream cheese stuffed french toast), bacon eggs benedict w/ avo (super fresh eggs from my chickens that morning, they make the best bennies), cottage cheese with a little paprika and I couldn't wait and ate most of the bacon before taking the pic :biglaugh:

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

nice goin' Zen, now I gotta go out for breakfast, a breakfast I'm afraid that won't compare to the one you have pictured.......

cannadelic

Went out to breakfast today and was last seated at the same table right next to an FBI agent (in his fbi jacket) and his wife, the cafe was hopping busy with tables being shared and counter space gone. I sat next to the lady and had to keep smiling and some small talk going occasionally. The only thing that could have made breakfast more bearable would have been four or five extra side orders of bacon, of course that would have revealed me being stoned.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

gonna be 5 thick slices of locally smoked bacon & a 3 egg cheese omelet ~ sharp cheddar & freshly grated parmesan, some Tang (the drink that went to the moon) and a glass of milk.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

going next door for a really nice chicken fried steak & sausage gravy

aaff537.jpg

I could only wish it was going to be this nice.......

EDIT:
That was huge, big steak & great homemade sausage gravy; I think I got a chunk of sausage lodged in my heart!

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

gonna be Spam n' eggs for supper tonight, easy over I'll make up some country fried potatoes to sop up the yolks.......

Latest posts

Latest posts