What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

" What differentiates commercial from medical quality marijuana ? ".

burmese

long term use, side effect when not high, inspire, positive, relax, safe, full control, change...?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day OTH

No chems sprayed on it .
No systemic poisons used . No mold , no dirt , feces , insects, salmonellae = not outdoor grown .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0099641

It is a long and complex paper but in essence the plant in living soil calls a custom profile of mirco biology that effect the chemovar expression

Cannabinoid concentration and composition was significantly correlated to structure of endorhiza communities

the most medicinal variation for any given cultivar grown under multiple conditions has been the one which has this microbiological soil plant relationship functioning properly

this doesn't mean thc loses medical value in a plant that is does not express naturally but rather the more natural the expression the more likely people who use it find medicinal value there

I could go into a books worth of differentials with the science that explores them but that doesn't offer much value to because the information is readily available

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
This site can’t be reached

journals.plos.org took too long to respond.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall

G `day W

Seems like a disconnect .
Bring soil indoors then try to recreate nature .

Dirt indoors , in containers under artificial light is going to mimic nature ?
I find that hard to believe .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
This site can’t be reached

journals.plos.org took too long to respond.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall

G `day W

Seems like a disconnect .
Bring soil indoors then try to recreate nature .

Dirt indoors , in containers under artificial light is going to mimic nature ?
I find that hard to believe .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

fwiu ICMAG automatically adds https: to any hyperlink for safety

the link I gave uses no prefix and icmag adds https so this will cause a timeout

if you cut and paste the line below into your browser address bar and remove the * and press enter it will work

*journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0099641

outdoors and indoors is a separate variable all together

St. Phatty

Quality Control in the Rec. industry in Oregon is Non-Existent, based on my experience with "Diamond" Cannabis.

I would say Rec. Cannabis in Oregon is DOA for 2017 & 2018.

Don't feed the cancer - don't pay the 22% tax until the OLCC (Oregon Liquor Commission) shows that their end of things is more than a make-work program.

PDX Dopesmoker

St. Phatty, the OLCC's cannabis division is a large, expensive new law enforcement department of the state government. The states voters expressly voted against establishing such a bureaucracy when they voted measure 91 into state law. Even if the OLCC tries to justify itself through good behaviors the state's voters are already on record as being against establishing large expensive new government agencies with resect to enforcing cannabis laws.
Measure 91 mandates that the state government prioritize the state’s limited law enforcement resources with respect to cannabis in the most effective, consistent, and rational way.
OLCC has an unlimited budget, they change the rules twice a week, they define carbon dioxide as a hydrocarbon, but only when its about 150ºF as if some magical transmogrification of the molecule's life history and origin changes at that temperature
What the fuck, these people must be on some insane pharms if they can rationalize such devilishly tortured logic.
Either that or they're just another gang of wholly dishonest charlatans grabbing for cash and power and using lies, threats of violence and demonstrably false claims of moral superiority to get it.
Its kind of depressing

Latest posts

Latest posts