What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bitcoin Talk

Kankakee

" Google will ban online advertisements promoting cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings, and "other speculative financial instruments"

" Facebook announced that it has created a new policy "that prohibits ads that promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings and cryptocurrency."

-- Seem's like the digital masters are dumping crypto now ....... I thought all these giants of technology would help propel BTC into $40,000.00 -$100,000 some day ? A digital currency with massive transaction lag, massive price swings taking over for fiat ? Always was laughable, always will be laughable .... Central banks on war path, tax man on war path, now titans of digital on war footing. I wonder what shoe drop's next ?

:lurk:

Last edited:

EasyGoing

Of course Facebook is against the blockchain. There are 3 start ups I know right now that are concentrating on keeping your information private. Facebook steals your info every move you make.

Last edited:

Kankakee

You wanna discuss dollar denominated debt or yield curve flattening or Hong Kong interbank / HIBOR lending or such ..... quantitative asset inflation, Securitization ?

Pin-Drop ......

Kankakee

Why send me P.M's ? 3 in last 2min......

lets talk in this thread ShowClown bubble pumper'

I get it, your a payed troll who's pumping this crap on a pot forum because your ass, your crew is underwater .... Lol', swim, swimmmmm you can do it ....

EasyGoing

Funny how all the insignificant people in the world these days, try to discredit others by saying things like "your a payed troll who's pumping this crap on a pot forum"

I can't imagine how stupid you have to be to believe this...... You really think I am hyping cypto on a pot forum. Dude, you are seriously off. If you really think this way, I pity you. Take care man, try to relax.

Kankakee

Under = Skin'

:dance013:

and another p.m... Wow - 5 and counting last 7 minutes talk about taking med's or not ......

( click-drag-delete-repeat )... clown car stuff'. everyone, please, please cycle back 2- 3 pages this stuff is great .... priceless, pure fiat traded gold certificate type stuff'

" unhinged, deranged, manic, unbalanced, ..... out to lunch ......chiquita bananas "

theJointedOne

Veteran
i saw google is going to block crypto ads starting in june?

you guys are funny, this thread is getting al iittle out of hand haha
clean up aisle 420

Kankakee

ya, i posted about google and facebook coming after crypto like IRS and Central Banks are also doing .... ( just in last 4 weeks )

but some members can't focus on fact of collective cram-down from this massive players in all things finance.

how can crypto prosper if these platforms the kings of all things digital are coming after them also. for whatever reason, it's the fact it's being hunted now like kitten in wolves den'

EasyGoing

i saw google is going to block crypto ads starting in june?

you guys are funny, this thread is getting al iittle out of hand haha
clean up aisle 420

Yea, very predictable. Facebook and Google have both said they wont allow adds. Facebook and Google both make most of their money through stealing your info, and selling to advertisers on their site. Many crypto's are concentrating on eliminating personal data leaching, so it effects Facebook and Google big time.

I say good, let the big boys bleed. :tiphat:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
What happened with BNB? You guys serious?

From my paid group one last time. I got this alert on the second. Made a ton of money on this advice alone.

"The Binance Coin ($BNB) is an alert that we made on March 2 with many of our traders still holding their position as we announced the upcoming coin burn. The coin burn will most likely happen in April, which we still expect a price increase however today they announced the development of their own native blockchain. .

Yeah that's great for you, and I read about it last night, but the price increased 3 hours before the public announcement.
It would have lent some credability to your group in other people's minds though , if you had said so here before it happened. Rather than saying sell all crypto and alt coins are all dropping like stone.

You were right about the price dropping, but that was a 50:50 call.

Not sure you should be laughing at me for missing out and losing cash though.

I started trading when Btc was 15.5k. I was trading through the crash to 6k, and went offline for 3 weeks during the recovery, and so sat in tether. Then I got back online for this crash from 11.5k too 8.5k. I'm actually making money during all that, although admittedly I'm down 22% from my highest point.
You say no one can do all the research on their own, you are right, you say we do better as a group, you are right. Then you say you had vital info and anyone else who didn't have it is basically a mug with your "you guys serious" speach. After keeping it to yourself and making money on it?
Nice, very nice man.

EasyGoing

Yeah that's great for you, and I read about it last night, but the price increased 3 hours before the public announcement.
It would have lent some credability to your group in other people's minds though , if you had said so here before it happened. Rather than saying sell all crypto and alt coins are all dropping like stone.

You were right about the price dropping, but that was a 50:50 call.

Not sure you should be laughing at me for missing out and losing cash though.

I started trading when Btc was 15.5k. I was trading through the crash to 6k, and went offline for 3 weeks during the recovery, and so sat in tether. Then I got back online for this crash from 11.5k too 8.5k. I'm actually making money during all that, although admittedly I'm down 22% from my highest point.
You say no one can do all the research on their own, you are right, you say we do better as a group, you are right. Then you say you had vital info and anyone else who didn't have it is basically a mug with your "you guys serious" speach. After keeping it to yourself and making money on it?
Nice, very nice man.

Seriously? laughing at you?

I think you guys are a little too emotional. Not meant to be disrespectful, but wow. You can tell when it's spring in crypto cause the snowflakes are melting everywhere..........

Are you guys even making money? Seriously?

geneva_sativa

I didn't get the impression EasyGoing was laughing at anyone here, quite the opposite. . . IMO. . .

he stated that he had gotten info from paid group and shared some of what that info was. . . am sure also, that Easy wouldn't want to be blamed for anyone losing money. . . but bet he would've shared what he knew if you had showed some interest.

Between the trolling and people just not sure what to do in this thread and many others across the internet, it is a complex situation.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
"What happened with bnb" was my post, your whole rant above was mocking that post. You can't go around insulting people, then call them a snow flake when you get called on it. Besides, I'm not really considered timid by many here.

The main point of my post though was to point out that you claim godly knowledge, yet keep the best of what you claim to have had to yourself.
Not exactly a team player at best, bit of a bullshit artist at worst.
But I'm not looking to cause more off topic arguments, you seem to have enough of those. Just making a point. But remember, you can't call someone a snowflake and then get all bent out of shape when that snowflake turns up the heat on you.

EasyGoing

I didn't get the impression EasyGoing was laughing at anyone here, quite the opposite. . . IMO. . .

he stated that he had gotten info from paid group and shared some of what that info was. . . am sure also, that Easy wouldn't want to be blamed for anyone losing money. . . but bet he would've shared what he knew if you had showed some interest.

Between the trolling and people just not sure what to do in this thread and many others across the internet, it is a complex situation.

Thank you. I really don't know how others don't see this...... :tiphat: