What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ssh x Trainwreck

Dakine

Veteran
Just some shots Hope you guys like em. :joint: Had a sweet deep dank smell almost like coffee in a way not really, hint of a little sour pretty sticky to. From My Micro Grow. Dry weight was 47 grams.

TrainwreckXSsh1.jpg

TrainwreckXSsh-1.jpg

TrainwreckxSSh.jpg

TrainwreckXSSh2.jpg

Last edited:

PERIPHERY

Veteran
Hi Dakine!!

Very nice buds :yes: Great trich's show..

My CASEY JONES Trainwreck(OE)pheno..
Your aroma..Most deluxe cofee..Alike Kopi Luwak..
Very spiced with lightly carameliness & chocolate..
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnamnamnamnamnam
picture.php

picture.php

Take care My friend :wave:
"P"

G

guest5703

Does anyone know if this cross is actually called "shipwreck?"

My buddy grows a strain called shipwreck and it looks amazing! I'll have to get pics of her one day...

G

nice cross and very resin coated .i bet its pure fire .i have a few sshf2 circa 2000 from Capricorn .i would like to cross to jlp sourdog .call it supper dog.

RooR HeaD

Heres my ssh
51059IMG_2243.JPG

Heres my train wreck
51059IMG_2117.JPG

Now i wonder if u crossed these 2 if it would look the same what do u guys think!

either way looking good dankie looking real good.

NORCAL707

SSH x TW is supposed 2 b called "Sno Cap"

however ive grown sno cap and it looked a lil different than what u got...

a humboldt creation...

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Does anyone know if this cross is actually called "shipwreck?"

My buddy grows a strain called shipwreck and it looks amazing! I'll have to get pics of her one day...

NOT shipwreck! Shipwreck looks like TW dipped in sugar, and smells of lemon fuel. Some amazing smoke for sure, used to get it all the time here in Eugene, but dont have access to those contacts anymore unfortunately. But I do grow a pheno of the SSH x Trainwreck and it's excellent, although i'm growing her for her last round right now. Peace and grow with love all, Stagger:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts