What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains for extreme heat with low mold

cannavibes

Hello all in ICmag land. I currently have a greenhouse in California's fabulous central valley. I was curious if anyone had any suggestions for strains or lineage that do well in 100+ temperatures and are resistant to mold. I was thinking strains that come from Colombian and Mexican lineage and as little Afghani as possible. Let me know if someone has a better way to use phylos galaxy or another map of hybrid strains.

green404

100+ temperatures reminds me of lowland Mexican.

The stuff I have gotten in Mexico from those climates was not very good, "dirt weed", stringy, paranoia, harsh. This was just my experience buy random local stuff from people who grow what grows there.

Koondense

Veteran
Any tropical sativa should be good, try the original haze, mangobiche, zamaldelica, punto rojo, manipuri and so on... the list can be quite long.
As was mentioned - Cannabiogen, Ace, Tropical seeds, Real seed company come to mind.

Cheers