What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Study Finds One in Six Americans on Psychiatric Drugs

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
What about the hypocrites on prescription heroine?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannabis is sooooooo much better & safer than those deadly psych meds...

FUCK! The side effects alone should deter potential users but most U.S. Americans are dumb as fuck & do exactly what they're told, without question.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Cannabis is sooooooo much better & safer than those deadly psych meds...

FUCK! The side effects alone should deter potential users but most U.S. Americans are dumb as fuck & do exactly what they're told, without question.

I have been trying to get prozac refilled today, and getting run around. I know it stopped my anxiety attacks, which found out were from fear of being completely broke, and close to homeless. Probably could use cannabis for it, but try not to use during the day.

I have been trying to get prozac refilled today, and getting run around. I know it stopped my anxiety attacks, which found out were from fear of being completely broke, and close to homeless.

Probably could use cannabis for it, but try not to use during the day.

Hmmm the first paragraph reads like a drug addict talking

Different strains??

Latest posts

Latest posts