What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien) from Seed

Elite Nugz

So Im starting this grow here at day 8 of flowering. Got any questions, feel free to ask.

Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien) @ Day 8 Flowering

So far, so good. Im really liking the structure of this plant and the leaf size. Im getting a little bit of stretch, but not too much. Branches seem to be pretty thin.. so Im gonna have to add some extra support once the tops begin to develop.

Some pics...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

StarFighter on the table to the far Left.

Attachments

• DSC_0751.jpg
    DSC_0751.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0739 (2).jpg
    DSC_0739 (2).jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0740 (2).jpg
    DSC_0740 (2).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 12

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Impressive room and awesome plants!
Please, ignore the stupidity, that might make it's way into this thread.
Some folks just gotta' bitch and complain.
Thanks for posting.
I'm pulling up a chair for the show!

Last edited:

Elite Nugz

How old before you started flowering?

Not sure bro... I only pay attention to flowering times. But if I had to guess... maybe a month and a half from seed.

Impressive room and awesome plants!
Please, ignore the stupidity, that might make it's way into this thread.
Some folks just gotta' bitch and complain.
Thanks for posting.
I'm pulling up a chair for the show!

Thanks man... Yeah, I heard there was some talking on this site about this strain. Either way.. Im not affiliated with the breeder in any way, and had nothing to do with the super high prices these beans sold for. So hopefully people will save their talk for someone else... cause I dont feed into the drama. I'll just ignore the kids.

And before anyone ask... No.. I did NOT pay for these. I got em for free to test for the breeder a while back, then it was decided that the test werent needed.. so I got a free pack. I would NEVER pay thousands of dollars for any seeds. Shit... its rare that I pay for seeds period.

LoL. So anyway HoldYourFire... Thanks for the heads up. Im prepared for it... and thats for the kind words.

Great looking bushes for sure man (;
Good luck with the flowering :tiphat:

Thanks bro!!

S

Scrappy-doo

Quite the green thumb you have Elite! Those plants look super happy and healthy. Def gonna grab a seat. GL with the grow.

S

stonescafe

these alien genetics starfighter?

if so gonna be a killer ride tagged bro

Elite Nugz

Quite the green thumb you have Elite! Those plants look super happy and healthy. Def gonna grab a seat. GL with the grow.

Thanks bro... I took these pics right at lights out.. So the leaves started to sag a little. Lights on and there much more perky. lol. Thanks for stoppin by.

these alien genetics starfighter?

if so gonna be a killer ride tagged bro

Yes sir..!!

Looking forward to this...im along for the ride.

Thanks man!!

Elite Nugz

StarFighter @ Day 12 Flowering

So far so good..!! Nothing more to report, that you cant see for yourself in the pics. Enjoy..

attachment.php

DSC_0739.jpg

DSC_0740.jpg

DSC_0741.jpg

DSC_0742.jpg

DSC_0743.jpg

DSC_0744.jpg

W

Womble

looking awesome in there Elite,super healthy looking girls can only bring out the best possible goodness! Got an Astrodawg (Alien Dawg F1 X Tahoe Alien) almost five weeks into switch, she's a beast of a plant,and i thought BOG'S Sour Bubble needed some space!? my word she's outrageous.
Keep up the great work there man.

Elite Nugz

very nice mate, ive tagged this to watch.. love the setup aswell

Thanks DH..!!

Nice structure for sure! Well done!

Thanks PD..!!

Hopefully all the hype on these is true.... Im not a believer yet... but everyone watching this will get a true and honest opinion on these, once all is said and done. Shit... but I sure hope the hype is true.. then that would mean I have some serious gold sitting in my room. It should blow away everything I currently have, if the hype is true... but that would be EXTREMELY difficult to do. So we'll see...

Elite Nugz

looking awesome in there Elite,super healthy looking girls can only bring out the best possible goodness! Got an Astrodawg (Alien Dawg F1 X Tahoe Alien) almost five weeks into switch, she's a beast of a plant,and i thought BOG'S Sour Bubble needed some space!? my word she's outrageous.
Keep up the great work there man.

Nice... You have a thread going of it here that I can check out?? I'd like to see anything that the Tahoe Alien male was used on.

Cannastyle

Very nice looking plant Elite!

I have been curious to see what the Starfighter brings....

Pulling up a seat!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice looking plants man love the deep green color of those, almost reminds me of cookies...

cool room too looks real similar to mine lol..

Elite Nugz

nice looking plants man love the deep green color of those, almost reminds me of cookies...

cool room too looks real similar to mine lol..

LoL. Thanks bro!! Yeah... this is my small, seed testing room. All my new gear gets ran here, and then pheno selection... If anything great is found.. then off to the bigger spot it goes.

You got pics??