What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hempfest

Deej

Just joined.. Was wondering where all the Wisconsin growers were.... I mean seriously,.. We farm EVERYTHING here and yet I have not seen anything from anyone in the state.. I live in the upper north west part of the state. Had to pull my plants,.. {All 3 of them!} when we got heavy thunderstorm activity and I panicked and pulled them 2 weeks early. Then it got nice and warm again.. SIGH>> Anyone? :laughing: They were Indicas and in flower for 7 weeks.. Had a bunch of brownish hairs and one plant started to hermie... So I pulled. Need reassurance that they will be at least.. ok...

Deej

I wanted to pop in and apologize as well as thank the Growers out there who do what you do! I never realized until I grew my first batch of cannabis this year, {Buds turned out great after some concerns and are now curing..} how much work, time, investment, love of the plant, the excitement , harvest drying and curing of these amazing plants Loaded with personality.. Too.. ;) I always just bought locally, enjoyed and never gave another thought to you out there who supplied me all these years. Thank you for your hard work and dedication and willingness to share your secrets and tips for growing this plant. Your knowledge is vast and deep. And so appreciated. Just wanted to say.................. Thanks All!

Latest posts

Latest posts