Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Nut burn close to Harvest

Thread Title Search
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
Nut burn close to Harvest Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-25-2017, 05:39 PM #11
Easy7

Easy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of light
Looks like a little too much N. Might be harsher smoke.

Old 12-25-2017, 10:12 PM #12
ckp

ckp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
Looks like a little too much N. Might be harsher smoke.
think is close to harvest?
ckp is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2017, 11:36 PM #13
Easy7

Easy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of lightEasy7 is a glorious beacon of light
Closer then when you started

It's a weird one.

Go by the trichs and wait for some amber. I find a liitle sleepy weed sticks around longer than more up and euphoric.

Greenhouse seeds has a bad rep. Nirvana has a much better one. As far as known less appreciated seeds go.

As far as usa breeders or at least usa beans I don't know other than people love bodhi and some others. I prize some less expensive beans sometimes.

Old 12-26-2017, 12:53 AM #14
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
Did that plant reveg at any point??? Looks like the result of it was put out to early went into flower n went back to veg n then tried to flower... May be cause by excess n to but I've never seen it that extreme being a nute issue, no windows , street lights, porch lights around your outdoor grow,,, my buddy grew similar looking plants on his balcony, told him to get blinds..,
When were the seeds purchased, I grew lots of hawian snow had some leafy wild sativa phenos but never what you got...

Old 12-26-2017, 08:21 AM #15
ckp

In hope to shade some lights on this mysterious plant I'm sending a video from earlier this morning: https://drive.google.com/file/d/146Y...MYf6A3VC2/view

In this video you'll see also another plant that was also planted at the same time (12 weeks ago) from the same batch of strains (hawaian snow from greenhouse, bought 8 months ago, 3 of them only these two survived) and received the same amount of nutritious. However the second plant looks a lot different that the fisrt.

My main worry (other than the fact that I'm so damn nubbie, is that the weather is going to get a lot worst). So let me know guys if you think I should wait more or harvest now.

Thanks to all, have a happy Christmas
ckp is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2017, 08:41 AM #16
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a glorious beacon of lightPatmando22 is a glorious beacon of lightPatmando22 is a glorious beacon of lightPatmando22 is a glorious beacon of lightPatmando22 is a glorious beacon of lightPatmando22 is a glorious beacon of lightPatmando22 is a glorious beacon of lightPatmando22 is a glorious beacon of lightPatmando22 is a glorious beacon of lightPatmando22 is a glorious beacon of lightPatmando22 is a glorious beacon of light
Looks like it went into veg in the middle of flower and then back to flower like others were saying i would just finish them off with water and hope for the best not much u can do at this point. Will definitely still give you a buzz once u dry and smoke it!
Patmando22 is online now Quote

Old 12-26-2017, 11:17 AM #17
ckp

Just trimmed it a bit and it seems to be some beautiful things there under the jungle leaves. So I think I'm going to harvest it

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9038.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	440156 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9039.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	440157 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9040.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	440158
ckp is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2017, 06:53 PM #18
MrBungle

MrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to all
Yep it looks like there was a light source during your dark period....it doesn't take much if its constant.... could be a reflection from a hallway light kicking up from under a door... could be a street lamp through a window.... along with being moved back and forth between environments could have stressed her out a bit...

if you are curious how it will smoke, chop off a few samples to dry, and let it go a lil bit longer... if its not a huge deal, then take it all down, and try to figure out what happened, so that you won't run into the same issues next time.. Enjoy.
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2017, 07:00 PM #19
ckp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
Yep it looks like there was a light source during your dark period....it doesn't take much if its constant.... could be a reflection from a hallway light kicking up from under a door... could be a street lamp through a window.... along with being moved back and forth between environments could have stressed her out a bit...

if you are curious how it will smoke, chop off a few samples to dry, and let it go a lil bit longer... if its not a huge deal, then take it all down, and try to figure out what happened, so that you won't run into the same issues next time.. Enjoy.
you are totally right! There was a light from the next room that would reflect on the room that I was keeping them over night, so that might have changed the circle of the plan! Really thanks for that, will definitely look out for that on the next time.

For now I feel that it might not evolve to something better. I will flash it a couple of times over the next week and keep it at completely darkness over the night and see how it will behave in a weeks span.
ckp is offline Quote