Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Nut burn close to Harvest

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
Nut burn close to Harvest Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2017, 05:18 PM #1
ckp

ckp is on a distinguished road
Nut burn close to Harvest

Hi guys and sorry for my totally newbie questions,

I think my plant suffer from nutritious burns (see attached photos). Thing is I think is close to harvest (I've attached close up images). I water them with just pure water now every 2 days (when roots are dry). Should I try and flush the soil? ( the plant is 13 weeks old and I live in Greece - air temperature of about 18-22 celicus, 8 hours of sunshine a day - keep them indoors at night due to temperature drop).

Would love any suggestions and sorry again for my lack of knowledge

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8988.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	438021 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8989.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	438022 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8990.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	438023 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8991.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	438024 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8993.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	438025

ckp is offline Quote

Old 12-11-2017, 12:35 AM #2
thejact55

thejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the rough
Thats one interesting plant! What strain is it?
Hard to tell from pics, but could be burn, could be a deficiency. Nitrogen deficiency is ok at this point, yellow leaves that fall off is the norm.
Yours are very green for so late, are you still feeding them nitrogen? What are you feeding them?
Id just hit them with water at this point, im a less is more person. See what happens from there. Good luck!

PS- beautiful view from your balcony!

Growing for a seed stash, more than a bud stash.

Help the DEA fight cartels and crime, grow your own weed!
thejact55 is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2017, 06:07 PM #3
ckp

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejact55 View Post
Thats one interesting plant! What strain is it?
Hard to tell from pics, but could be burn, could be a deficiency. Nitrogen deficiency is ok at this point, yellow leaves that fall off is the norm.
Yours are very green for so late, are you still feeding them nitrogen? What are you feeding them?
Id just hit them with water at this point, im a less is more person. See what happens from there. Good luck!

PS- beautiful view from your balcony!
Hi thejact55,

Really thanks for your feedback. I think the strain is Hawaiian Snow. I just feed them with water for the last 2 weeks. Its almost 10 days since I took the pics and the plan looks the same (not more and no less burned).
Do you think its a good time to harvest? (the weather its about to get colder over the next few days).

Kind regards
ckp is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2017, 10:16 PM #4
thejact55

thejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the rough
Ah, i liked the hawaiian snow when i grew them years ago. I had 6 seeds stashed, gave 3 to a family member recently and he grew them out. Nice smoke.

No more or less is a good thing. The burn wont necessarily go away once there.

As far as harvest... hmm, how cold? I would assume not freezing as your coastal, correct? I wouldnt worry about temps so much. How much rain do you get currently? Mold or mildew might be a bigger enemy than cold. I live in a very cold area and my plants make it for weeks at just above freezing.
She's been flowering for 13 weeks? Thats about right for harvest time.. Not sure if you have access to a microscope/magnifier that you can look at the trichomes with? That would help, if you have some amber trichs, rest milky, shes done.

Old 12-17-2017, 10:18 PM #5
thejact55

Looking at your pics again, i dont see alot of white pistils. Is she still producing any? Not the only way to tell, but if she has all brown pistils its a good sign shes getting done.

Old 12-22-2017, 05:44 PM #6
ckp

Hi again,
I'm attaching some more images of the plants along with some close ups. You think its almost done?

Regards

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	439847 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	439848 Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	439849 Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	439850 Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	439851

ckp is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2017, 05:52 PM #7
MrBungle

MrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to allMrBungle is a name known to all
It looks like there might've been a night time light source or something... If thats not the case, that might be one of the leafiest plants I've ever seen...
MrBungle is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2017, 05:57 PM #8
ckp

I keep the plants outdoors all day, no sources of light over night (I just keep them indoors to avoid big temperature falls)
ckp is offline Quote

Old 12-25-2017, 12:56 AM #9
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
I can't think of anything worse than burnin' my nuts

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-25-2017, 04:17 PM #10
ckp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddaver View Post
I can't think of anything worse than burnin' my nuts