Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > 150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

Thread Title Search
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
150w HPS Club and Resource Guide...... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2017, 05:51 PM #9911
Pipedream
Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969

Pipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of light

One Small 16 Year Old Bud
One Small Storage Jar
One Small Boveda 62% Humidity Pack

Now only time will tell.

Pipedream is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:07 AM #9912
Budpirate

Budpirate is on a distinguished road
Amazing to see how nice plants pepole can grow under these tiny lights
Budpirate is offline Quote

Old 05-30-2017, 06:15 PM #9913
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
2001 bud! Did you manage to add any humidity? How did it vape or smoke? Always a blessing to stumble on a jar of forgot about buds.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2017, 02:09 AM #9914
dev.

dev. has a spectacular aura aboutdev. has a spectacular aura aboutdev. has a spectacular aura aboutdev. has a spectacular aura about
Check out my 150w hps diary.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336629
dev. is online now Quote

Old 06-13-2017, 08:13 PM #9915
Pipedream

Pipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of lightPipedream is a glorious beacon of light
Well, it took a while but it did eventually re-hydrate. Sadly, almost all of the psycho-active properties were lost over time. A full bowl, vaped at high temps, was like having a small glass of wine. Too bad it wasn't in one of the vacuum sealed jars as they will last for years and years if left unopened.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2018, 04:22 PM #9916
Pipedream

Seven months and not a single post from anyone.

Maybe the advent of good LED's, the legalization movement, and current cannabis culture has made this thread obsolete.

Sad thing. Oh well, such is life.

Old 01-18-2018, 08:09 PM #9917
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
I actually just completely rewired my little cab, just gotta wait for the next flip to get the new reflector inside it

currently testing: HeadStash
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints, White Larry x Amber Cookies
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2018, 08:18 PM #9918
Oldyoungrower93

Oldyoungrower93 is on a distinguished road
Low wattage hps lights still can be useful especially vertical setups, I still would like to see more 150w grows lots of great stuff on this thread,

Pipedream-very interesting bud you tested the comparison with a glass of wine sounds cool
peace
Oldyoungrower93 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2018, 03:49 PM #9919
SkunkFunk49

SkunkFunk49 will become famous soon enough
A 16 year old bud nice. Mine can't make it till the end of the week ��
SkunkFunk49 is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2018, 10:33 PM #9920
Sign

Sign is on a distinguished road
Hi Pipedream, we're still here. You inspired my cabinet on the last forum back in the day. I took a hiatus and started a family but that 150 is humming down in the basement again and I'm taking a trip down memory lane reading this.

Although I'll be retiring it soon in favor of a quantum board with the next grow it's kind of comforting starting again after so long with that old familiar hacked up security light. It's awesome to see you still around and active!
Sign is offline Quote