Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Plant hormones

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
View Poll Results: Has anybody use a plant hormone product by the name of SuperThrive.Is it any good?
excellent 2 50.00%
good 2 50.00%
average 0 0%
poor 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Plant hormones Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2004, 10:50 PM #1
BigEater

BigEater is on a distinguished road
Plant hormones

There is a plant hormone out there called SUPER THRIVE.Is there anybody who tried this product before,is it any good?
BigEater is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2004, 11:07 PM #2

I use in a diluted solution for soaking seeds and sprouting/germinating. Be carefull though it is some strong shit and smells bad like super ferts. also

1ml/gallon is recommended but that is some strong solution for seedlings.They will die right before you eyes. I mix at about 1/4 strength.

In the veg cycle I use full strength (1ml/gallon) in my veg cycle but only the first couple of weeks. It seems to give everthing a good head start, very robust and stress tollerant plants. None in my flower stage at all. All hydro is my thing no soil so I can't speak about soil.

I stop after the first couple of weeks because I am trying to stay as close to organic as possible and superthrive is anything but organic. Hell it smells like a "Chem Lawn" truck right out of the bottle so I use it sparingly.

I use it in conjunction with Pure Blend Pro nute program.

Hope this is a little help

Texas Kid

Old 01-10-2018, 08:26 PM #3
Nughugger

Nughugger will become famous soon enoughNughugger will become famous soon enough
Superthrive is harsh and could burn just try b1 what application is it for?
Nughugger is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2018, 08:33 PM #4
starke

starke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nice
I use Superthrive for starting my clones based on advice from a long time commercial nursery owner. Take the cutting and place immediately in a container with a gallon of water and about 2ml of Superthrive. Let soak 15 minutes then plant into media of your choice. Works like a charm. I have never used it as a supplement as intended so I can't speak to that aspect.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343153&page=9 Page 9 forward
starke is online now Quote