Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2018, 05:40 AM #2261
Dawn Patrol
Relentlessly Taking Cuts

Dawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud of
Continued

Swordfish Shiskaberry (M) x BC Black Tuna (F) BC Black Tuna is (herijuana x lambsbread) clone only

Black Maduro (Original Purple Thai x Flo)

Cherry Mist (Verdant Green Cherry Bomb x Kali Mist)

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:01 AM #2262
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Killin it DP...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:18 AM #2263
Dawn Patrol
Relentlessly Taking Cuts

Dawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
Killin it DP...
Lots more strains in the months ahead that are still in veg right now. December 1 to Feb 1 suck at my spot in the veg area, just not enough direct sun and the days are short.

Just like you I got real ambitious this year. Hell I have a stock of 20+ strains for next fall already that I couldn't get to this winter.

The hard part is deciding what existing genetics stay, what goes away, what gets reproduced, what needs further work etc.

See some of my girls

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2018, 07:04 AM #2264
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
Lots more strains in the months ahead that are still in veg right now. December 1 to Feb 1 suck at my spot in the veg area, just not enough direct sun and the days are short.

Just like you I got real ambitious this year. Hell I have a stock of 20+ strains for next fall already that I couldn't get to this winter.

The hard part is deciding what existing genetics stay, what goes away, what gets reproduced, what needs further work etc.
I didn't get Ambitious this year did i?.... 2018 is going to be MY Year... Ill have those same kind of problems with any luck.... By mid summer
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Old 01-12-2018, 08:08 AM #2265
CBDDG89

CBDDG89 is on a distinguished road
I need some advice or should I say reassurance. I'm working on my first grow haven't planted anything just gathering info and prepping. M.O.A.B. is what I want to grow but idk
CBDDG89 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2018, 04:39 PM #2266
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
This gal checks a lot of points. Nice taste, high is great and good yield as well.. Roots easy and not picky at all with conditions. Mislabeled plant but almost sure it is Cherry Vanilla Cookie from Dynasty

unregistered190 is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2018, 04:40 PM #2267
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Well new room is built and running great. Loaded up the second bay today. The Amnesia X Triangle Trip could have used another week or two of veg but I wanted to get the new Super Silver Haze started before is got too big.

Second pic is the Amnesia X Triangle Trip at 20 days.

RockinRobot is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-17-2018, 06:24 PM #2268
Aspenou812

Just about got the new room up and going...

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2018, 05:33 AM #2269
Dawn Patrol
Relentlessly Taking Cuts

Hope everybody's got their outdoor girls sorted, it's even supposed to freeze here tonight!

I was moving pots and covering plants for a good two hours this evening. Gotta move em back tomorrow or Friday depending on the forecast.

I guess I can skip the gym tomorrow cause I'm tired as hell

See some of my girls

Old 01-18-2018, 07:03 PM #2270
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
Hope everybody's got their outdoor girls sorted, it's even supposed to freeze here tonight!

I was moving pots and covering plants for a good two hours this evening. Gotta move em back tomorrow or Friday depending on the forecast.

I guess I can skip the gym tomorrow cause I'm tired as hell
shit i know the felling, i put a PCK male in a almost finished room to dust a few cuts, then a few days later the temps drop,fuck i gota move them back inside,so i choped the male as i have no place to keep hem.
im hopeing he did his job,
i got a clone of the PCK male just incase he dident do the job ,for further use later on.