What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

Red_Nine

Looking good Nept. 4 out of 6 popped up as of last night for me. I'm starting mine in some Rapid Rooters I had laying around. Mine will be going into an ebb and flow, which is why I'm not using soil. I'm not a big fan of the Rooters for clones, but they seem to be doing fine with seeds. I'll post some pics as soon as I get a chance.

Nice plants there fellas, me myself, I think I may have got some premature seeds. They were super light and they seemed to be doing fine germing with a paper towel method but at about 3 days it just stopped. The tails popped out on 3 of them and the shells barely cracked on the other 3.

After 7 days though only one looks like it may pull through. I took 5 of them and put them in rockwool and left them in the mother chamber with a moisture lock over them to see what comes of them. I'm hoping I can score at least one female out of the lot but if not, I can't complain. I've got some of JLP's other genetics ready to go so either way JLP is still the man!

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Just got back an hour ago.

Checked on the seedlings....when I left in the morning I looked in on them...It appeared that all three are breaking the soil but only one was free from the seed shell....I was running late and did not have the time to do the necessary surgery to remove the shell so I left it to nature....I came home to find that all three are doing prefectly fine with just a slight abnormality to one plants first and second set of leaves but nothing to get in a twist about.

I placed them a little too far from the cfl so there is a little stretch but thats a non issue at transplant.

Anyway, the rest of the grow I cannot check till this evening when the lights come on.

As to my trip....where I live the temps are upwards of a 100 or more and its a dry heat which I guess i should be gratefull for.

But the coast was nice...65-70*F days and about 10 degress cooler at night and moist air.

Smoking bowl in the humboldt nation under a canopy of redwoods.

We ate crab and listened to music and drank beer/vodka.

Met some interesting folks...a couple that retired and moved to Florida got bored and bought a motorhome and are now probably getting close tot he US/Canada border on there way to Alaska. I hear that the Alasken highway will rip up a motorhome. Turned him on to a bud.

anyway, film at 11.

minds_I

Last edited:

ThaiPhoon

Hello, has anyone else seen any of the sdOg have twisted growth? Is this some kind of mutant? My other 2 look like everyone else's.

Nept

SD x OGkBx1

SD x OGkBx1

SD x OGkBx1

Ill probably put em in the ground with some horse shit, take clones, make seeds, all that good stuff.

JLP

Veteran
I grow the SD IBL constantly now,it's great weed,that's why I used it in this cross.

Click on the Strainguide in my sig and I have an SD IBL report in there.

JLP

I´m waiting for this special seeds, but i,m not sure that he sent something for me... if not sent, i have this trhead to see the evolution, thanks people.

Greetings.

kathmandu

oh shit... your right teddybud, i am really sorry, def will not happen again. badass pic of winnie the pooh by the way.

thanks JLP, that means alot coming from a grower like yourself... will check out your SD IBL report, always a treat reading your strain reviews.

G

Still haven't gotten them. Anyone else having issues with their shipments?

kurlyq2g

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to teddybud again.

good looking out, brother.

Lets keep this thread clean of any non related material.

Great pics so far guys, keep it up.

I literally dont have enough rep. to go around to all the people that are posting good stuff. I like that.

strainwhore said:
Still haven't gotten them. Anyone else having issues with their shipments?

I think that the the problems of shipments are for the month august, in this month much people are holidays :redface:

Peace.

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
i gotta get a picture of mine.. one is littleraly telling me it wants to be a mom... its so damn bushy!

REZDOG

Veteran
JLP said:
I grow the SD IBL constantly now,it's great weed,that's why I used it in this cross.
Click on the Strainguide in my sig and I have an SD IBL report in there.
JLP

A higher compliment,I couldn't be paid.
Not from anyone on these 'boards.
Thanks,JLP,that means a lot.

Cheers!

skar

good pics nept, all healthy seedlings and some big leaf one in the bunch.

can't wait to pop mine, your grow is gonna be a very good help to identify the differents phenos thanks for that.

have a good day !