What's new

Gone to Pot: American Road Trip

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah was pretty good hazy, the next episode is on wednesday, and the last one on friday..

Great to see a small series like this featuring a bunch of old UK TV celebs on the main-stream-media in the UK. Can only help to inform people what cannabis is all about, rather than just demonizing it constantly.

I'll bet that after its done, many more older Brits will want to try it as a medicine.

That Justin Fashinau seems like a bit of a tit though with his 'Cannabis is like Heroin and cocaine' BS.....Hopefully he will change tack as the series progresses.

B

bigganjabud

Was a cracker watching them all slowly come round to it

Thought edibles might not have been the best idea to start with

But bring on sister Mary nutbags knock ya socks off ice cream

Was pmsl funny

mack 10

Veteran
Biggins loved it. was good to see. will show a lot of others in there generation
that weed is not the beast its made out to be

Blazeee

Veteran
Watched this the other day and really enjoyed it, looking forward to tonight's episode. Overall i was very happy to see the way it was presented to the public, didnt hear the words skunk or psychosis once which makes a good change from the other shows / documentaries on weed that are usually on.

That commune place with the nuns looked crazy and it was a good laugh watching them after they had eaten those edibles ahaha

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have just watched the 2nd episode, and there were some good things, and some not so good...

It was good to see the reaction to that little girl who was prone to a lot of seizures, and cannabis was obviously beneficial in her life to help control her condition. Then we find out that Justin Fashinau has a child that also has a lot of problems with a similar condition in the UK, and he got VERY emotional when he realized that cannabis could have been helping his child for years, but because of its illegality his kid has been (and still is) deprived of that medicine in the UK.

I didn't like the segment when they went on a big field bust in Colorado with a bunch of cops and SWAT, only to bust 5 poor Mexican guys trying to make a living growing the plant. Then the cops were chopping down all those nice looking plants. It made me wonder where all that 'erb would end up.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
was a good watch and some good and bad points were raised ..i think the celebs are doing quite a good job and some good may come out of this medically .

bet fash was shouting aruba all night after his brownie :)

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
We're sorry

This video isn't available right now. Check out our Shows section for more great programmes.

thats what it says now...

mushroombrew

Veteran
I have just watched the 2nd episode, and there were some good things, and some not so good...

It was good to see the reaction to that little girl who was prone to a lot of seizures, and cannabis was obviously beneficial in her life to help control her condition. Then we find out that Justin Fashinau has a child that also has a lot of problems with a similar condition in the UK, and he got VERY emotional when he realized that cannabis could have been helping his child for years, but because of its illegality his kid has been (and still is) deprived of that medicine in the UK.

I didn't like the segment when they went on a big field bust in Colorado with a bunch of cops and SWAT, only to bust 5 poor Mexican guys trying to make a living growing the plant. Then the cops were chopping down all those nice looking plants. It made me wonder where all that 'erb would end up.

"The cops got the best weed" Big Island, Hawaii term.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Def interesting. The bust in episode 2 was in my home town. I don't understand why it's become such a magnet for growers, particularly outdoors like those guys. It's desert country where the landscape turns brown in late summer so a pot farm outside of the irrigated farmland east of town would be obvious from the air. I mean, really, really obvious.

Dunno how they thought they could get over. The only reason they grew there was to ship it to places where it's not legal.