What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i think i read in bugs thread that the c99f2s are bros grimm fem x moscas bx1 male
yep bro grimm mom x mosca c99bx1 male=f1, i just ran the last f1 seed & made the f2,s
Hmmmm best of both worlds! I lost 18 Grimm females 4 weeks into flower a few years ago. Wish I still had those seeds so I could do something proper with knowledge I have picked up

maybe when this storm is over u might luck up & aquire some genetic.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
the GGCAN3=GG4 X 3 GORILLA TONIC MALES , GT= CANNATONIC X GG4 X GG4 X C99

man , i gotta be honest after the first 2 grows i put my notebook down

i decided after flipping my room on the 3rd to quit being lazy and pick it back up

i see you are studious notekeeper, or i personally wouldnt remember any of these combos
ive got 5 pages already and im sure ill be able to really take this more seriously , i mean , i know whats in my teas and when i hit em off
whats in the foliars and how they reacted. when i watered last so i dont go tryin to underwater em (guilty)

hope your youngin enjoys that sourpack

Bobbo4200

Veteran
No prob guy!

Edit: I've seen Bugman around but I didn't know he put together some great creations!, sweet!!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
man , i gotta be honest after the first 2 grows i put my notebook down

i decided after flipping my room on the 3rd to quit being lazy and pick it back up

i see you are studious notekeeper, or i personally wouldnt remember any of these combos
ive got 5 pages already and im sure ill be able to really take this more seriously , i mean , i know whats in my teas and when i hit em off
whats in the foliars and how they reacted. when i watered last so i dont go tryin to underwater em (guilty)

hope your youngin enjoys that sourpack

no note keeping its all in my mind, & when thats gone all these letters & # want mean anything to my son ,so yuo guys & gals will be the only ones:woohoo:

Went ahead and popped bugs bean SPxGB! :tiphat::woohoo::groupwave:

Attachments

• 20170907_151136.jpg
    20170907_151136.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 10

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
hey bugs , that diy co2 contraption, you still use it?
how well did it work? was it worth the trouble?

i been fucking around with a possible database of strains you been playing with,
might just finish your whole thread and take some notes to help decipher your
creations at a glance

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
lol i jus went back an reread some shit i posted way back, there is alot of info in there.
an damn all those genetic i dont have any more.

Latest posts

Latest posts