What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Stardawg is 9 weeks from 12/12 .. my ends is always flooded with her along with the purple and guava but i prefer the purple...

It seems to have replaced cheese but the quality of cheese did drop...

Not the biggest yielder either and deffo needs support towards the end..

PwVeE0J.jpg

ElhleKO.jpg

8Ucq3Gq.jpg

Mad Matt

My search for the perfect dawg is over, finally got me some Manny cuts, really excited to grow these girls....

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Yeah ive smoked a few

24k x stardawg
Strawberry amnesia x stardawg

Nothing amazing

The quality of the dawg is slowly degrading... it has become the new cheese round our way so were always flooded with it and it does get boring after a while but at the same time she does have a uniqueness about her flavour.. not sure why the quality is dropping though..

My fav is the purple stardawg.. has a proper expensive male perfume taste to her.. stinks up a room but they all do.. she was doing the rounds on here last year im sure somebody will have a cut and im sure the proper cuts are now clone onlys...