What's new

Hello Again Good People.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Howdy folks, me again.

To cut a long story short, I've been out of it for some time and am coming back to it. Guide me, what's good these days? I've been away from the scene so long I am completely clueless. I like Indicas. Let me suckle at the teat of your collective wisdom.

Harry Gypsna, back, over and out.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not in Europe...don't know what y'all have over there
But I saw you were back and figured I would say...well...welcome back!

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Welcome back mate,its good to see you.
if you like your indicas the chem d is still knocking blocks off.
alot of folks are on the Gorilla glue and Cali gsc ogk crosses. There's a ton of new breeders out with high priced goods. instagram seems to be the place these days for most.
You find your way back just avoid the hype but it ain't easy lol
vibes
az

Spaventa

Veteran
yep Gorilla glue is what they chat about down the grow shop :) me Im still all about the Nevilles and the Cheese. I used to read a lot of your posts - welcome back.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome back Harry,stoked to see you back :) yeah I concur Cookies,GGlue and Chem and OGtypes still seem very popular Indica's atm. I am trying out some Karmarado OG seeds from Karma soon meself along with some Afghans and SleeSkunks and a ChemDBX cross. But I still work with Sat's and Hyb's mostly ;) Luck'n'Lite JBo

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi again. long story short, I've come here for years without taking any precautions but I''m a bit less blase about it these days. I got sketched out about posting.

I'll be replying to the folks who messaged me back in may. My apologies for the rudeness.

GUY-FAWKES

cant go wrong with a good stardawg ime. gg4 is worth a look to if you can pick her up but she likes to freak out and dud.

also check out bodhis line of 88g13/hash and wookie crosses, i reckon youl find what you seek seed wise there.. i got my eye on few packs myself

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah...can't you all catch that pervading odor of sweat and patchouli oil?

Harry Gypsna is back in town!

Hello mate, how's the bell-bottoms and kaftan doing these days?...lol

Nice ta see ya, ta see ya nice! (in memory of Brucie, my Mum's favourite)

willyweed

welcome back harry , the site seems quieter these days, good to see some of the usual suspects back in the grove .atb.ww :)

Latest posts

Latest posts