What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UGORG: BLUES , KILLERSKUNK

THEODDONE

Has anyone grown these before?. I am looking to run these in SCRog.

how close to a GPW did you get? using what system / lights / nutes

how Pliable, supple did you find them?

Having never grown these before I would like to find out if they are great for scrog?

Any great info on them will be a good help

Cheers in advance

T.O.O

JGP

Blues was a nice tasting smoke and good yielder, smelt nice aswell. Clones rooted v fast. Cani mind specific details as I grew them years ago.

THEODDONE

Cheers JGP some good info, I like the fact that clones root fast!

I find it so hard to believe what is written on some seed sites and find this is the best way to get honest opinions.
Stay safe

F

Freedom45

Tried all of them a few years ago

Good weed if your after blues type stuff, but massively overhyped on the other site

I went thru 8 packs of no name, blues, killer and psycho

Got 3 or 4 keepers but nothing amazing

However if your after blues smelling weed, it's decent

Mr.Gr33n

they look beautiful, smells rather nice, all uniform growth, but potency just isn't there,
i grew a fair amount of em, but they are definitely over hyped,

i have grown ugorg #1, noNames, blues and killerskunk, not one of em had a heavy hitting potency, my blackwidow is easily 4/5 times as potent,

GUY-FAWKES

The best blues type herb ive come across is physcoberry, i have nice cut of her and she reeks of tart berries skunky vomit with very faint bit of citrus undertone that set the primary smell off even more , above average potency and good solid high with very a superb taste. well worth a look if you come across her mate

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
wasnt exodus cheese and blues/livers used in majority of his/their strains... ?

either way my fav exo cheese cross is sfv og x exo has it all and im also a fan of the blues/livers which im also running... will beat any street weed at 7 weeks but 9 weeks is her sweet spot...

I don,t rate Blues or Killers but people who get banned from the other site are usually bellends and at least it is not full of conspiraloon fuckwits like this place is :moon:

yts farmer

Veteran
The best blues type herb ive come across is physcoberry, i have nice cut of her and she reeks of tart berries skunky vomit with very faint bit of citrus undertone that set the primary smell off even more , above average potency and good solid high with very a superb taste. well worth a look if you come across her mate

Hey there can you take a look at the birdman cut of cheese in my gallery please.

Would like to know if you think it could be psychoberry.:tiphat:

Peace.

Utrinique

im about to start a diary/report.
ive just popped the 3 blues on the windowsill.
going to pop the killerskunk when i move home.

not grown the blues before.
killer skunk i believe it was 14 ounces on most plants and 19 on a couple.
taste was a nice creamy,wine/berry taste.
cant recall the high.
not grown for a good few years due to a bust so details are thin.

Latest posts

Latest posts