What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I have been eyeing that chem-Soda for a bit.Glad some one is pulling the trigger.Nice Jaws score DJXX

Kudra Tester
picture.php

Here are the girls, the pictures are from last week. The room is finished now and in a few weeks they start flowering. Lots of strains, nothing elite or forum cuts but great strains nonetheless

Attachments

• 20151106_075058.jpg
    20151106_075058.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20151106_075150.jpg
    20151106_075150.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 12
  • 20151106_124300.jpg
    20151106_124300.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 20151106_124340.jpg
    20151106_124340.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20151106_124407.jpg
    20151106_124407.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 14

DJXX

Veteran
I have been eyeing that chem-Soda for a bit.Glad some one is pulling the trigger.Nice Jaws score DJXX

Kudra Tester
View Image
Jaws had me on his buddies list and i have bout 30 paks of Jaws in the vault....lil blue taped paks...everything i have popped was worthy...his creations are legendary.....DJXX

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Shit you are making me want his gear more than I did yesterday.I love the work he has put out so far.
I'm a sucker for Chem and small passionate breeders.

30 packs:woohoo:

My Goji Og cross

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Jog x mulange #1

picture.php

Living and loving life on the east side.

I was looking to find something similar to any og but the african landrace sativa is just way to present in this cross.

Kool Aid Kush
picture.php

Soul Food
picture.php

Black Sour Bubble
picture.php

Harlem headband
picture.php

Jamaican ibl directly from da yard soon come.

JVault

Stopping by to say hello to my fellow East Coast brothers and sisters. Got a few varieties going on in the garden. This thread has some nice pictures as well.

Starting up some Bodhi gear next

Attachments

• IMG_20151101_085412.jpg
    IMG_20151101_085412.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 13

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Jaws had me on his buddies list and i have bout 30 paks of Jaws in the vault....lil blue taped paks...everything i have popped was worthy...his creations are legendary.....DJXX

Hell yeah!!! I have some of Jaws Alien Soda in veg at the moment. Also have his Strawberry Diesel and Dojo Fighter in the vault. It isn't 30 packs...but it's a start. LOL:tiphat:

SourDank

Veteran
I have a pak of Dark Matter and a cpl DM crosses....Jaws has some insane gear...getting ready to pop his Chem Soda BX..the original Chem SOda was pretty insane..DJXX

That Dark Matter were the F1's, they were insane man. I loved them very much, those were the best 2 phenos but the other 2 were very good as well. I still hold some JAWS gear myself, let's see, I have:

Altered States F1 - GSC forum x Dark Matter F1
Alien Cookies F2 - GSC forum x Aliendawg F4
Fruity Pebbles OG F3 - speaks for themselves

Can't go wrong with JAWS, always good reports coming from his gear. Useful those Dojo Fighter should be the shit brother, nice score. Definitely let me check out the Alien Soda when it gets interesting as well!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah!!! I have some of Jaws Alien Soda in veg at the moment. Also have his Strawberry Diesel and Dojo Fighter in the vault. It isn't 30 packs...but it's a start. LOL:tiphat:

i've still got a few packs left myself that i'm saving for a rainy day . white strawberry diesel , Decapitation plus a few other Gems :dance013:

My WSD was one of my favorites for quite awhile , but put aside for new genetics to get ran

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah she was a fat yielder of some pretty nice Dank :biggrin:

Might have to pop a few more to see if i can find her again :thinking:

DJXX

Veteran
Stopping by to say hello to my fellow East Coast brothers and sisters. Got a few varieties going on in the garden. This thread has some nice pictures as well.

Starting up some Bodhi gear next
Sup J...i am gonna pop my first Bodhi...it The Fuzz..91Chem X Appalachia(green crack x tres dawg)...stoked on these...i would have popped em but got two from Relentless to run...SFV X Fire cookies and Fire Cookies x Fire Cookies...gonna be some heat in those...did you lose the DPD?? DJXX

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Couple more shots of the latest round. Trying a new camera, and need to figure out how to get rid of the yellow glow. No white balance setting. First up is a Glue nugget.

picture.php

Some ECSD

picture.php

Corey Stardawg

picture.php

Forum Cut

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
They are plant clips. I hook a bunch up together to support/lst branches. They work great and are re-usable

Mr.Miner

Shit you are making me want his gear more than I did yesterday.I love the work he has put out so far.
I'm a sucker for Chem and small passionate breeders.

30 packs:woohoo:

My Goji Og cross

View Image
W

What a gorgeous picture!! I can't stop starting at it! haha...Cool-ass thread. I don't have anything to contribute as of yet- but I have been an East Coaster all my life. On the coast of NJ now but lived in Hunterdon County, mostly, and lived in PA for awhile and went to school in Dutchess County, NY. Family in Maryland (where I may be getting a medical card shortly- stay tuned for those interested), Mass, friends in Maine. I love the EC! Thanks for all the awesome pics and whatnot that you guys are putting up.

yocs

Don't know your situation but Delaware just opened there first dispensary downtown Wilmington. If your eligible it might be worth checking out. Only 15mins from the MD line.