What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue cheese aka Stilton indoor grow

hazyfontazy

Veteran
pic shows roots with no veg on tank ,,they literally fill every space available ime,,blocks were heavily rooted prior to going on tank

yts farmer

Veteran
I used to prefer another pump in the res to help keep things mixed up nicely and a tank heater to keep the chill away from the water.

Peace.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
I used to prefer another pump in the res to help keep things mixed up nicely and a tank heater to keep the chill away from the water.

Peace.

an air pump was used in the reservoir with a snake of air bubbles covering the tank floors ,,thats the best mixer you'll ever get ,,

i agree on the heater :tiphat:

gabber36

I wonder if the cheese pheno can still be found? I did read though it never started as cheese but the mother plant changed through genetic drift into the cheese it is today over the coarse of a few years, I wonder.

Big-Narstie

No but cheese is still around just like it was from day 1 ;-)

There was no genetic drift involved.

I doubt in this day n age post 2000 will u find it in modern skunk#1 seeds. Imo anyway. I've been wrong before!

Last edited:

gabber36

I read and heard from a few people that it changed, hardened up, and went very smelly! from the constant cloning over say a period of 7 or so years, maybe like you say it was like it straight out of the packet. I think a plant could potentially change over that length of time, some of the mothers I have kept have definitely changed, could be just environment and other factors though.

hi big man didnt get a chance to read the whole thing its amazing bro love it ...but how are u watering are u doing it by hand or automated drip cheers thanks for the journal makes some great info and reading :)