What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue cheese aka Stilton indoor grow

Edgey

Sorry I'm late bud ,lovely looking grow !
I'll have a proper read through it once I've finished the daily grind

Edgey

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
well, of course there's no way I can say how fat they were, but if you knew these characters you'd know it was "plenty" and if you were being offered mushy brews at 12, it sounds like you came up around the same bunch of crusty mentalists that I did.. so maybe you do know them haha..... mind you, I'd never do a 500 brew personally.. way too much for my green gills.

best mushrooms in Wales are to be found in the mountains (Beacons) fkn HUGE and ancient psilocybin networks...end of sept - oct until the first ground frost... same as everywhere I expect :)

Big-Narstie

dont know about crusty but definitly mental! lol yea i got into shit at a VERY young age... had some propa nuts experiences through my yrs but sometimes i wish i got into it at a later age... or not atall with somethings ya'know lol.

ayeeee im wanting on the first frost atm but i do have a private lil spot that no one knows of, youll see many hippy types close by but this lil spot ive found no one picks there as i can leave the spot to cultivate for a week or two so they get big. ill take some pics when im out, theres a very famous picking spot few miles out but never have been there myself but ive been told if u get there at the right time you can pick 1000 in an hr easy by yourself, but ive heard ppl getting knicked when theyre leaving the spot so i dont risk it.

I see chesse and tomato and amnesia and muhroom pizzas in the near future lol i wont mention the latter two when slices start getting robbed off me by greedy mates lol

JamieShoes

Veteran
hehehe you just totally reminded me of the lad who used to add mushies to your burgers for an extra quid... big ups paddy, you mad bugger wherever you are :D

I wasn't so young myself, did my first shrooms at 15, smoked my first joint 3 months later ;) my sister on the other hand was pure bonkers... she was at the biggest raves in the country when she was 12/13.. I couldnt even get tix, but she was on the fkn list most of the time... shes still mental now mind.. mostly mental anyway :)

Big-Narstie

ha i was 15 when i dropped my first trip.. started scoring hash when i was 9 :( not good grew up on a funny estate were we all did fucked up things and living amounst all ur family had its downfalls too! but it has its perks also ya dig!

your sister sounds fun! does she have a number?

that reminded me of the film twins lol thats welsh too.. cracked me up when it cut to the bloke cracking up tripping balls hugging a sheep! to funny... pretty shitty city lol

JamieShoes

Veteran
Twin Towns.. mate thats practically a fkn documentary of life in the Vallies in them times ..lmfbo

Big-Narstie

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Big-Narstie

these are the best pics i could get of the amnesia
picture.php
picture.php

this is the E.C.S.D
picture.php

This is the GG#4
picture.php

And this is a new strain called dotty(that grows dog hair apparently)
picture.php

T

Terps

Looking tip top in here mate looks like your in for a treat with that lot!

I'm looking forward to seeing that stilton cut fully flowered she sounds right up my street.

JamieShoes

Veteran
stakes at the ready, gonna be like a tea party round van helsings in here in a minute :)

filling out wonderfully arent they :)

B

bigganjabud

F##k needed its really taking off in here

Them cubensis are OK but as said you need a fair few

I like them blue philipeny meanies !!!

Anyway back on topic

How many spare bulbs you got there?

My Mrs just melted a little bit of the back of her hair on my 600w ffs

Il post a pic of the bulb in a bit

I can see the funny side but wow did I hit the roof when I went into the tent and the bulb was smoking

Mrs is on best behaviour now

Big-Narstie

Looking tip top in here mate looks like your in for a treat with that lot!

I'm looking forward to seeing that stilton cut fully flowered she sounds right up my street.

thanks fella.. i like treats! even if i have todo a trick for it im game lol. yea this stilton is very nice indeed.

stakes at the ready, gonna be like a tea party round van helsings in here in a minute :)

filling out wonderfully arent they :)

lol way with words! yea hopefully next lot of pics theyll all be staked up... HOPEFULLY.

theyre getting there buddy not bad for 4 weeks i think? lol lucky i have a microscope init. so what u recommend for the amnesia mate 12 week? tbh ive always taken her at 10:hide:

thanks chaps:ying:

B

bigganjabud

Ere big how about next time plant the clones in an already staked pot?

Add a cane in each pot and fill with medium ??

It's only an idea ,but its gotta be easier that the 48hr shift you were talking about

Big-Narstie

F##k needed its really taking off in here

Them cubensis are OK but as said you need a fair few

I like them blue philipeny meanies !!!

Anyway back on topic

How many spare bulbs you got there?

My Mrs just melted a little bit of the back of her hair on my 600w ffs

Il post a pic of the bulb in a bit

I can see the funny side but wow did I hit the roof when I went into the tent and the bulb was smoking

Mrs is on best behaviour now

well i heard no offer of monies lol but ill send 1 ur way if u really need a bulb mate no worries :ying:

Big-Narstie

Ere big how about next time plant the clones in an already staked pot?

Add a cane in each pot and fill with medium ??

It's only an idea ,but its gotta be easier that the 48hr shift you were talking about

well the truth is i was gonna do a full room scrog but then well u know bout the bail shit.

and i have 25 tomto cages sitting there like DUDE wtf i would of saved u the work but im not scared of abit of graft mate.. actually i thrive from it!

thanks for the advice tho mate

lol ive got a singed hair do atm aswell its all the rage apparently

JamieShoes

Veteran
I aim for 11 and about 15-20% amber mate... might be diff with your set up/finish regime... thats when she starts giving me dizzy spells lol..

4 weeks? blimey :)