What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue cheese aka Stilton indoor grow

Big-Narstie

tell u what i used was the SMC(spidermite control) is all natural and works a treat just use it with a pressure sprayer but kills all mites.

i then hit em with the harkers mectin afterwards, removed effectd growth and ive not seen any comebacks as of yet! but im ready!

mmmmmm high on spidermite fumes! how was the high? all in the legs? lol

Big-Narstie

looking good mate,not messing about either!

fuck a mite infestation with that many plants,you must have a lot of grey hairs!!

well i had grey hair! for a brief moment then it all fell out! straight up im more bald then i should be with this hobby! only grey hair i have left is on my balls.. what u mean pics or it didnt happen???

i can pm it to u if u really wanna see???:moon:

nice1 man u got that closed loop system ready yet?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I would say hair straighteners as well but I melted them a few weeks ago trying that rosin technique

too fkn funny man... melted the missus straighteners.. talk about dog house... you have to try this stuff though innit.. in the name of science and that ;)

Big-Narstie

how does one melt the straightners??? lol i need to know as i need my straightners! mrs has her own like but man cant be donning waves like these in this day n age ya get me!

Z

zooty

Looking lovely bro look forward to see them fattening up

Out of interest what blue cheese cut is it? Heard people mentioning stilton before never smoked it

Also where do you vent all ya hot air to?

B

bigganjabud

how does one melt the straightners??? lol i need to know as i need my straightners! mrs has her own like but man cant be donning waves like these in this day n age ya get me!

Dude I just spat my coffee out reading this

About the mite smoking ,I'm not sure tbh its all a little fuzzy in my mind as memory's go,since then I've tested more substances than new Scotland Yard so my memory ain't what it used to be

Ere can anyone guess what the Mrs wants for Christmas????

Last edited:

Big-Narstie

Looking lovely bro look forward to see them fattening up

Out of interest what blue cheese cut is it? Heard people mentioning stilton before never smoked it

Also where do you vent all ya hot air to?

thanks zooty! same ere lol just need to tie em up before they do

well it was passed to me as stilton yrs n yrs ago it was around when the cheese craze started, its nothing like the big buddha BC as it clearly has no afghan init, can get a tad stretchy but usually managable. has that blue scent by the bucket load, i prefer it over the cheese as its more tasty and has more of a active high. has that blueberry muffin smell with a propa blueberry cheese taste.
is very very nice imo.

shhh! neighbours loft:biggrin: glad they're to old to get up in there hehe

Big-Narstie

Dude I just spat my coffee out reading this

About the mite smoking ,I'm not sure tbh its all a little fuzzy in my mind as memory's go,since then I've tested more substances than new Scotland Yard so my memory ain't what it used to be

Ere can anyone guess what the Mrs wants for Christmas????

you n me both!!! if u know what chemicals feel like being soaked up by ya anus walls then me n u would get along!

no black spoons ere!

erm im kinda getting the feeling the mrs wants a new boyfriend for christmas! the old ones a nutter n needs replacing!

all i want for christmas is a vile of betty lol love to get twisted big time! become one with the carpet an all that lol

B

bigganjabud

You ever grown your own magictruffles ??

Type it into google and have a gander

They're stronger than mushies and they take less than 14 days to grow

Tbh tho I'm not really suggesting you brake the law obviously !!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
You guys are cracking me up. Nice grow and funny conversation. I'll be lurking here in the corner trying not to laugh (lurking and laughing don't mix).

Big-Narstie

You ever grown your own magictruffles ??

Type it into google and have a gander

They're stronger than mushies and they take less than 14 days to grow

Tbh tho I'm not really suggesting you brake the law obviously !!

naaa from what ive been told theyre very weak? i prefer the good stuff, some pure liquid LSD or DMT or i just grow my own shrooms. cant knock a good k hole either imo and i mean deep deep in the k hole lol or jus a lil bump n rave ya lil heart out dancing like you invented that shit n your showing it to human kind for the first time lol.

last time i tripped was on cid bout a month ago.. im getting older so cant handle the aftermath as much these days but im always up for getting 20-30 ppl together and all dropping cid and go for an adventure! liberty cap season soon!

how u rate these truffs then mate?

B

bigganjabud

naaa from what ive been told theyre very weak? i prefer the good stuff, some pure liquid LSD or DMT or i just grow my own shrooms. cant knock a good k hole either imo and i mean deep deep in the k hole lol or jus a lil bump n rave ya lil heart out dancing like you invented that shit n your showing it to human kind for the first time lol.

last time i tripped was on cid bout a month ago.. im getting older so cant handle the aftermath as much these days but im always up for getting 20-30 ppl together and all dropping cid and go for an adventure! liberty cap season soon!

how u rate these truffs then mate?

I rate the truffles over mushiees any day mate

The mushiees taste like shit ,truffles taste a bit better and you don't need to take a lot either ,I'm a wobbly floor and walls man but them truffles took me on a straight up cartoon character royal rumble/straight war going on in my head

I know know how Terry Pratchett came up with all them weird books

Big-Narstie

well with the shrooms what u do is make a brew with them in some hotdog brine! lol tis lovely! i hear u on that u need to eat at least 100-150 dried liberty caps to get a decent trip.. but the best shrooms by far is cubins all u need is about an 8th.. or 5 grams if u want to completely get rid of your ego. dry em then brew em in hotdog brine mate i find it helps with the guts too, you dont get them rank burps or feel sick at all.

ill read up on these truffles now. 2 weeks is a quick turn over.

i love how k holes bring up past forgotten memories and u can re live them and change the outcome so you actually dont feel guilt or shame any more! nasty stuff i know n hard to get hold of lately. id rather keep to green for the most part.. but its good to escape reality now n then n have a propa good laugh with ya pals. just dont bring the downer mate with u or the mate who ends up with all his clothes in a river runnin about the estate naked lmao some ppl r nuts

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
You got them packed in there Narstie, nice and even canopy, just the way we like it.

Glad to see a legit Chem D being rocked and passed out. Show them Philistines rude boy.

Peace

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
well with the shrooms what u do is make a brew with them in some hotdog brine! lol tis lovely! i hear u on that u need to eat at least 100-150 dried liberty caps to get a decent trip..

thats the trouble with being Welsh, boys... locally, a 100 is ok but 300 is good trip.. I've seen lads do over a 1000 dried in a brew between 2... you'd like it where I'm from narstie ;)

end of the month, they'll all have wet socks :)

Big-Narstie

You got them packed in there Narstie, nice and even canopy, just the way we like it.

Glad to see a legit Chem D being rocked and passed out. Show them Philistines rude boy.

Peace

lol i dunno mate seas looking abit choppy imo but mainly due to them flopping already, so i see a 48hour shift staking/tie up over the next few days.. i put in that work believe lol :toohot::mopper::whip:

Yea mate i try my best to pass her out as much as i can, its just the hold cheese has on ppl is mind blowing but maybe they havnt had as much of a relationship with her as we have. im not hating on cheese atall how can i? but theres so much more out there that stinks n tastes just as good if not more/better. anyway this is probaly old news on these forums so ill shut up.

next round i think will be E.C.S.D, GG#4, Amnesia and ChemD

thatll piss the cheese heads off :laughing:

Thanks for checking in Piff... respect cuz:ying:

Big-Narstie

thats the trouble with being Welsh, boys... locally, a 100 is ok but 300 is good trip.. I've seen lads do over a 1000 dried in a brew between 2... you'd like it where I'm from narstie ;)

end of the month, they'll all have wet socks :)

ive heard its good picking in valley country bro!

gotta pick those fat caps if not like u say your brewing up 1000 between 2 of you lmao. ive seen 4000 being brewed when i was like 12 yr old.. dude offered me a cup i was like fuck no im pulling a whitey from the hash youve fed me lol fell asleep in the stairwell that afternoon was propa fucked lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts