What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durham Decriminalizes Growing.... Nearly...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woa ah never said I didn't like them.

Im coming on 50 afore long. I dont need to make friends with a bunch of modern day wolfie smiths. I am too busy, Ive got life nd shit to get on with. As much as Id like to "Help" with the canna clubs motto of helping those in need, which I fully agree with, via donating trim or whatever etc etc you know what I mean. I do not have the spare 15 years or so to build any type of trust with anyone or anything to be able to do so. I dont want to be known, but I would have to be to be able to start helping, does that make sense?

Il help the few I can around me.

And before anyone kicks off, I am fully supportive of all and any type of Wolfie Smith finger up the system campaign and I fully back them. Power to the people!

I remember the days when i was 50 lol,lol,,,,,,,s2

GUY-FAWKES

Woa ah never said I didn't like them.

Im coming on 50 afore long. I dont need to make friends with a bunch of modern day wolfie smiths. I am too busy, Ive got life nd shit to get on with. As much as Id like to "Help" with the canna clubs motto of helping those in need, which I fully agree with, via donating trim or whatever etc etc you know what I mean. I do not have the spare 15 years or so to build any type of trust with anyone or anything to be able to do so. I dont want to be known, but I would have to be to be able to start helping, does that make sense?

Il help the few I can around me.

And before anyone kicks off, I am fully supportive of all and any type of Wolfie Smith finger up the system campaign and I fully back them. Power to the people!

Fair enough mate i understand fully. :tiphat: thanks for the support.

Most the clubs members are from the younger crowd but a fair few old time severed heads get in aswell, im more behind the scenes helper/caregiver than public figure myself but the id say the crew ive worked with over the years are all sound and really done well with public events and talking about policy change with police .

. im mid 30s so only youth still lol

Last edited:

willyweed

just had a quick look durham is a long way north from me , did the property prices go up in the last couple of years then ?