GSC Forum cut

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who's running her these days?
picture.php

Real curious of everyones experience with her and also their opinions on the way to get the best out of her?
Im still a big fan and really enjoy working with her, the right hybrids open up some wonderful pheno's and im gonna be doing a bx with a Cookie Monster Kush sometime this year.
Peace

Ollie

Veteran
Hey that looks pretty good, shorter internode spacing and alot tighter stacking than what ive usual seen in terms of GSC Forum.

Keep it going

zamzia

Veteran
I've only ever seen pics, not had the pleasure personally. Main thing that's not tempted me is the particularly low yield. I fuck up strains that could yield well, so this would be fruitless for me!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nope...havnt seen it over here yet (NL tho not UK) I been keeping an eye out for her :)

Last edited:

HorseMouth

I've got something like 15 of them OUtside right now. Some in budding already (light Dep.)
some going to be Dep'ed on July 1st.

Ran her last year to a great success.

Peace

Dready_jake

I heard it was unstable and easy to herm.
But I don't know first hand, id like to hear if its stable of not, from people who've had it

brock1

Get the forum cut here but not grown it out yet but I also have a gsc cut labeled jigga cut anyone know what the difference is?

its at times like this i wish i was in usa, where you can just pop along to a nursery/dispensary, and pick up a new batch of clones.

thats looks real tasty. nice work

brock1

All I can find of the jigga cut is it looks lime green going from the only pic I can find and it starts a lot of bitching over what's the original so none of that please. I just want to know how it compares to forum cut yield, smells, ect a pic would be nice to.

"HEMPEROR"

i put jigga cut around the uk forum guys around 6 months ago. mother to the forum cut. (so they say)

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Jigga cut is better yielding that the forum and has more of the thin mint cookie smell than forum which is more OG flavoured.

Peace

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I heard it was unstable and easy to herm.
But I don't know first hand, id like to hear if its stable of not, from people who've had it

I have been running the Forum cut for a bit. Have never seen male flower on her. Not even once, and I had some runs that were super stressed due to pests, and temps. The glue was spitting nanners under the canopy, and not a single nanner on the forum cut.

It is true that it doesn't like light. Buds that are in the shade consistently get larger than the ones right under the light.

I love the smoke from it. The taste is awesome, and the buzz is strong. I have a couple friends that like the forum cut better than the glue.

Gonna be reversing the "thin mint" cut onto the forum real soon. Along with OGKB 2.0, and stink panties. Plus that will give me a bunch of Forum s1's. Then hand those seeds out to a few growers I know, and see what pops up in the seeds.

HorseMouth

Here's some OD GSC Forum cut Pic:

Day 43, so I've got something like less then 30 days left. Hoping it comes down on the Blue Moon on July 31st.

Peace

jw23ck11

24 days in flower with my first forum cut gsc. The cut is easier to get than the smoke! I'm still waiting to try cookies for the first time.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts