What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dank Demons SCROGS

F

Fields~of~Green

Nice one pal you will love the buds you get from the ro

I don't circulate my res at all no scum or residues etc

Mine is plumbed with 1/4" pipe too try and plumb your waste into the bath or sink mate

To make things even easier get yourself an auto shutoff kit I have one on my spacesaver water butt as soon as you take water from it it starts filling it for you and turns off when full

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Here are a few pic from the Cupboard at week 3:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dank Demon

Veteran
Two and a half of hours of cleaning below the screen later

Two and a half of hours of cleaning below the screen later

Well I was super busy today taking off everything below the screen and have just flicked to 12/12 today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for looking :tiphat::ying:

Last edited:
A

AshitMyself

looking great Dank Demon can i ask what size the cupboard is and how many watts..cheers Ash

Dank Demon

Veteran
Those look well happy mate any venting on the lights at all

Nope I have the A/C set on swing so it just blows a flow of air up and down below the shades and I have a oscillating box fan hanging to the left blowing under the canopy :)

Thanks for the vibes my friend :tiphat::ying:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very, very, nice set up dank:tiphat:,,,
happy and healthy girls,,,
is that a little air con unit set up in there?,,,,looks great dank,,,my moby air-con unit is a wanker and only good for our bedroom in summer lol...
excellant work dank,,,peace and safe growing,,944s2

Dank Demon

Veteran
good job on the leg shaving BB got them ladies looking clean :biggrin:

Thanks bro I was commando crawling all around under the screen and it took bloody ages so happy you noticed lol.

very, very, nice set up dank:tiphat:,,,
happy and healthy girls,,,
is that a little air con unit set up in there?,,,,looks great dank,,,my moby air-con unit is a wanker and only good for our bedroom in summer lol...
excellant work dank,,,peace and safe growing,,944s2

Welcome to the show 944s2 mate, yep that 1200 BTU split unit is the best thing I have ever bought but the most difficult to get installed as I had to get an A/C engineer to hook it up and say I was turning the loft into a spare bedroom lol. I bloody love being the weather man, no more moaning its too hot or its too cold for me anymore. I had one of those portable units up there before what a bag of shite it broke down after 48 hours continual running, which was not to much of a problem but it weighed a fooking ton and took two of us to get it up there and get it back down two days later :( Will never touch them again also it extracted smelly hot air outside, where as these split units just chuck out water no smell. I would never hesitate to recommend one I also bought a bigger BTU one than needed for the space as it copes with ease. :tiphat::ying:

Z

zooty

nice clean looking scrog, should get some fat buds

isn't AC unit abit excessive for just a 600w, do you run extraction too? might aswell do a sealed room with co2 if you're running ac. i would

Z

zooty

Also ordered some of that netting you posted on ebay, way more convenient than the hard garden mesh im using now.

Dank Demon

Veteran
nice clean looking scrog, should get some fat buds

isn't AC unit abit excessive for just a 600w, do you run extraction too? might aswell do a sealed room with co2 if you're running ac. i would

Hey bro,
Lol at excessive for just a 600 watt. I am running 2 x "open reflector" 600 watts in that room mate on 1000 watt ajustawatt ballasts so I can crank up to 2000 watts if needed. So not at all excessive as running 2 600s in that loft creates a lot of heat as 1200 watts total and you can feel it just going past the shades.

As for the sealed and C02 thing then the room is sealed and I was using c02 but at £30 every 2 weeks for the gas and as I was using my LED shades when I ran it and my plants turned to shit, I thought £30 every 2 weeks for crappy plants was not worth it. I have ordered 2 exhale c02 bags now that will last 6 months of c02 from when you open them, and to check the PPM levels of the c02 if you look on the back wall to the right of the A/C unit you will notice a black device stuck on the wall that is a PPM meter and where I live without C02 the PPM is 886 and hen I am working in the loft with my plants it go's to over 1200ppm. But when things are heavy and not going right and I am panting like a dog on heat and sweating my ass off then the PPMs go up past 1800 ppm. When I ran my Unis controller and a bottle the ppm was set at 1200, so tbh there is not a lot in it and I want to see exactly what the differences are using the room without and running it with. :tiphat:

Also ordered some of that netting you posted on ebay, way more convenient than the hard garden mesh im using now.

Yep its good stuff that temporary fencing stuff for scrogs and my 50 mtr roll will last me a lifetime of scrogs :)

Peace :ying:

Last edited:
Z

zooty

Hey bro,
Lol at excessive for just a 600 watt. I am running 2 x "open reflector" 600 watts in that room mate on 1000 watt ajustawatt ballasts so I can crank up to 2000 watts if needed. So not at all excessive as running 2 600s in that loft creates a lot of heat as 1200 watts total and you can feel it just going past the shades.

As for the sealed and C02 thing then the room is sealed and I was using c02 but at £30 every 2 weeks for the gas and as I was using my LED shades when I ran it and my plants turned to shit, I thought £30 every 2 weeks for crappy plants was not worth it. I have ordered 2 exhale c02 bags now that will last 6 months of c02 from when you open them, and to check the PPM levels of the c02 if you look on the back wall to the right of the A/C unit you will notice a black device stuck on the wall that is a PPM meter and where I live without C02 the PPM is 886 and hen I am working in the loft with my plants it go's to over 1200ppm. But when things are heavy and not going right and I am panting like a dog on heat and sweating my ass off then the PPMs go up past 1800 ppm. When I ran my Unis controller and a bottle the ppm was set at 1200, so tbh there is not a lot in it and I want to see exactly what the differences are using the room without and running it with. :tiphat:

Yep its good stuff that temporary fencing stuff for scrogs and my 50 mtr roll will last me a lifetime of scrogs :)

Peace :ying:

Oh ok, thought it was just 1 600. how many watts does your a/c use?

I've used those co2 bags and they are not very good imo. They only work when the light is on. I'm gonna get some tanks in the near future.. I do wonder if the cost is even worth the results for co2 though

Dank Demon

Veteran
Oh ok, thought it was just 1 600. how many watts does your a/c use?

I've used those co2 bags and they are not very good imo. They only work when the light is on. I'm gonna get some tanks in the near future.. I do wonder if the cost is even worth the results for co2 though

I dont know how many watts it uses and I am not really bothered either mate tbh as it does its job and that's watt matters (excuse the punn) lol

As for the C02 bags then where each entitled to our own opinion which makes us all different :) The Exhale bag is just simply a bag with this copy and pasted info and I cannot see why just a bag with a vent in it will stop working at night :dunno: but I will soon tell you for sure as I can measure the PPM in the room without the bags and with and post my findings. As for C02 being worth the additional cost then lots of C02 growers say yes but then a lot also depends on the environment as some say that raising the heat in the room and using a higher PPM like 1800 works wonders while others say temps at 27c and 900 PPM works well? I like to do my own testing and find out my own answers and I never believe what I read.

he CO2 bag is a natural, safe and cost effective way of supplying carbon dioxide to a 4ft by 4ft area.
Carbon dioxide increases plant growth, leading to larger, healthier plants which flower earlier with increased yield. CO2 also increases the plants tolerance to heat, allowing the plant to withstand higher temperatures - ideal for when heat is a problem in your grow room or tent.
As carbon dioxide is heavier than air, the bag contains two eyelets allowing you to hang the bag above your plants, so the carbon dioxide falls onto their leaves. A patch on the front of the bag allows the generated CO2 to disperse into your grow room.
The CO2 Bag contains mycelium (fungus), and enough organic substrate to sustain it for approximately 4 months. Mycelium works in the opposite manner to a plant, breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide. This creates a natural, self sustaining, odour free CO2 generator.
After 4 - 6 months, the carbon dioxide output steadily decreases, and the contents of the bag can be disposed of in the garden, or in a compost bin or similar.
The bags are supplied "live", and just need to be hung in your grow room. The contents of the bag start off brown, and will steadily turn white as the mycelium grows.
The bag or patch should not be punctured.
Many similar CO2 bags are imported from abroad, with long travel times, and arrive already covered in white mycelium. This indicates that they are already close to the end of their life.
The CO2 Bag is manufactured in the UK, so arrive fresh, with very little initial mycelium growth. This gives you the benefit of the full lifetime of the bag.
The bags weigh 2.2Kg and have a lifespan of approximately 4 - 6 months.

Z

zooty

I dont know how many watts it uses and I am not really bothered either mate tbh as it does its job and that's watt matters (excuse the punn) lol

As for the C02 bags then where each entitled to our own opinion which makes us all different :) The Exhale bag is just simply a bag with this copy and pasted info and I cannot see why just a bag with a vent in it will stop working at night :dunno: but I will soon tell you for sure as I can measure the PPM in the room without the bags and with and post my findings. As for C02 being worth the additional cost then lots of C02 growers say yes but then a lot also depends on the environment as some say that raising the heat in the room and using a higher PPM like 1800 works wonders while others say temps at 27c and 900 PPM works well? I like to do my own testing and find out my own answers and I never believe what I read.

he CO2 bag is a natural, safe and cost effective way of supplying carbon dioxide to a 4ft by 4ft area.
Carbon dioxide increases plant growth, leading to larger, healthier plants which flower earlier with increased yield. CO2 also increases the plants tolerance to heat, allowing the plant to withstand higher temperatures - ideal for when heat is a problem in your grow room or tent.
As carbon dioxide is heavier than air, the bag contains two eyelets allowing you to hang the bag above your plants, so the carbon dioxide falls onto their leaves. A patch on the front of the bag allows the generated CO2 to disperse into your grow room.
The CO2 Bag contains mycelium (fungus), and enough organic substrate to sustain it for approximately 4 months. Mycelium works in the opposite manner to a plant, breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide. This creates a natural, self sustaining, odour free CO2 generator.
After 4 - 6 months, the carbon dioxide output steadily decreases, and the contents of the bag can be disposed of in the garden, or in a compost bin or similar.
The bags are supplied "live", and just need to be hung in your grow room. The contents of the bag start off brown, and will steadily turn white as the mycelium grows.
The bag or patch should not be punctured.
Many similar CO2 bags are imported from abroad, with long travel times, and arrive already covered in white mycelium. This indicates that they are already close to the end of their life.
The CO2 Bag is manufactured in the UK, so arrive fresh, with very little initial mycelium growth. This gives you the benefit of the full lifetime of the bag.
The bags weigh 2.2Kg and have a lifespan of approximately 4 - 6 months.

To my knowledge the bags are activated by the light so none (or very minimal) amounts of co2 will be released at night. Which is what put me off them.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Damn Double D I wish I had that space..I'm jealous lol. You're killing it as usual, good for you. Pretty plants too btw

Latest posts

Latest posts