What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus Psychosis

this is the point im making bro.... alot of ppl say they have the true cut but the true cut is infertile....

anybody who tells you they have selfed the exodus cut is a fuking liar.... the only thing she dont like is the cold...

I would love to send you a few of our exodus and you can let us know what you think.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
I would love to send you a few of our exodus and you can let us know what you think.

have literally just aquired the psycosis cut myself but my mate is also running cheese x nl#5 which is also an oldskool cut of around 20 years.. bigger yield but also done from 9 weeks onwards

personally i was never a fan of the northern lights flavour which reminds me of those violet sweets i used to get as a kid but crossing that with the cheese just ignites a whole new paradigm...

intrested to see what this psycosis cut is offering in terms all the others...

exo cheese has neon green buds... with a very sweet lemony/lavender dank earthy kinda backnote .. she is easy to pick out of all of the cheese cuts... currently have the blues/livers in flower @ week 5 again i highly rate her above the exo cheese she is just waaaaay more sweet earthy pungenty dankety dank

cheers

KONY

Veteran
Mate daves pic a few pages back looks a lot like the UK cheese cut that was popular east coast of the US here on IC about 10 years ago. I have that cut and Ive always wondered what cheese cut it is. Very hard to grow right. Doesnt much like eating food it seems. If done right it smells like fruit or berry punch up close. Skunk from far away. Very few red hairs when cured, or rather the ones that are there fall off easily.

jedi5891

have literally just aquired the psycosis cut myself but my mate is also running cheese x nl#5 which is also an oldskool cut of around 20 years.. bigger yield but also done from 9 weeks onwards

personally i was never a fan of the northern lights flavour which reminds me of those violet sweets i used to get as a kid but crossing that with the cheese just ignites a whole new paradigm...

intrested to see what this psycosis cut is offering in terms all the others...

exo cheese has neon green buds... with a very sweet lemony/lavender dank earthy kinda backnote .. she is easy to pick out of all of the cheese cuts... currently have the blues/livers in flower @ week 5 again i highly rate her above the exo cheese she is just waaaaay more sweet earthy pungenty dankety dank

cheers

If you like the livers/blues for it being sweeter than cheese then you'll like the psychosis if you have a decent cut of her. She is very similar in growth and structure to the Exo cheese, just stays a bit shorter and wider with weaker branching that'll NEED SUPPORT. She also buds like cheese and ALWAYS fox tails, but the aroma is cheese and opal fruits. Much sweeter with fruity hints combined with old skool cheese funk.
I've grown her a few times and done a few cross's with her and reckon she is better for crossing with than growing for commercial value, as she's lost alot of vigour and just ends up drooping to floor due to the branching being so weak.
Keep the cut as she's not so easy to get and cross her as she has very stable genetics.
Good luck and post some pics.
Has anyone located the brightside?
Cheese and alike has lost its value and is not so easily sold as it was in the past. I personally think this is due to the quality of the cheese everyone is growing and is nothing like the lime green neon buds of cheese from early 2000s that we had. Its all now dark green, and has no taste and smells like cheese that was grown 10 years ago and has lost its smell. Alot of people dont buy it now and I know people who have struggled to sell it.
Funny how things change.
Peace

Cheesegez

If you like the livers/blues for it being sweeter than cheese then you'll like the psychosis if you have a decent cut of her. She is very similar in growth and structure to the Exo cheese, just stays a bit shorter and wider with weaker branching that'll NEED SUPPORT. She also buds like cheese and ALWAYS fox tails, but the aroma is cheese and opal fruits. Much sweeter with fruity hints combined with old skool cheese funk.
I've grown her a few times and done a few cross's with her and reckon she is better for crossing with than growing for commercial value, as she's lost alot of vigour and just ends up drooping to floor due to the branching being so weak.
Keep the cut as she's not so easy to get and cross her as she has very stable genetics.
Good luck and post some pics.
Has anyone located the brightside?
Cheese and alike has lost its value and is not so easily sold as it was in the past. I personally think this is due to the quality of the cheese everyone is growing and is nothing like the lime green neon buds of cheese from early 2000s that we had. Its all now dark green, and has no taste and smells like cheese that was grown 10 years ago and has lost its smell. Alot of people dont buy it now and I know people who have struggled to sell it.
Funny how things change.
Peace

I’ve got the livers in flower at them moment , can wait to try it ... brightsides cut has been located I’m just patiently waiting for the chap to get her to me.... I have a feeling I may be waiting sometime but it’s a solid lead at last .

lennyboy

Cheese and alike has lost its value and is not so easily sold as it was in the past. Alot of people dont buy it now and I know people who have struggled to sell it.
Funny how things change.
Peace

Hit the nail on the head, be it exodus,suicide,pcychosis,blue or whatever you want to call it.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mate daves pic a few pages back looks a lot like the UK cheese cut that was popular east coast of the US here on IC about 10 years ago. I have that cut and Ive always wondered what cheese cut it is. Very hard to grow right. Doesnt much like eating food it seems. If done right it smells like fruit or berry punch up close. Skunk from far away. Very few red hairs when cured, or rather the ones that are there fall off easily.

I grow her in 40 litre pots, I mix the substrate with extra perlite & I use the Light mix with the All mix cut through it now. I'm back on the Maxicrop Organic Vegetable Feed with added Seaweed & Superthrive on alternate waterings. Start them off with some Roots Excell in the plug stage & first few feeds in the big pots. I fill them with 1/3 light mix 1/3 all mix 1/3 coir/chunkyperlite. The media is thrown out after.. I've grown her almost every run since i've had her & always will. I upgraded to some 21st century equipment recently. I use 2 600 wats per 1.2 m2 minimum these days & fuck the hydro off. I've got some 5"acoustic fans that do the job nicely. I add a Phillips greenpower suplimentary or an old Envirolamp hanging in there front & back. The lumens per SQFT or photons mean more than the liquid feed machine ever does to me. I've put 2 ounce on every plant doing it. & it's the first time since having PK all these years after seing it going in the US for $800 that I make that now :)

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

Got any pics?

I just got the cheese cut to root and it would be nice to see some more recent pics.

iTHC

Londinium;7854854[B said:
]I am waiting for some nice sciencey types to tell me exactly what Psychosis(I hate that name)is? but will not be too soon as is in a big queue behind much more important landrace stuff. [/B]
She was not bred in UK by any UK breeder- T'was found in a pricey pack of seeds by a London grower wiv a good eye(ta bruv),called by its real name for a bit until forgotten and called Stinky or Smelly or Skunky One.Then Later on given to Exodus at a rave by a different Londoner of Indian origin that was connected to other party crews(Exodus weren't only people growing Skunk and Putting on raves back then,lol)
Its Not straight NL5H...unless that NL5H was crossed with a Massive Sh-tload of SKUNK! Neither NL or Haze are remotely Skunky and Psy Really,Really IS--therefore--It's a half or Mostly Skunk....Simples ;) Blame Sam_S(4 sure)and likely Nev or Ben a bit too....I know I do ;)
Luck and Lumens JBo

did phylos ever test that psychosis sample?:wtf::bigeye:

Latest posts

Latest posts